Photo: Kelly Hornberger Photography
You have your bae and your ring…now it’s time to pop the question with your gals! Since you’re going to want them by your side every step of the way, we picked out some really, really cute things that your future bridesmaid squad can’t say no to.
1. Write a sweet, personal message to each of your gals in this fun scratch-off card. Price: $4.50+
2. Gift your bridesmaids with a sparkly bottle of wine, and do a good deed at the same time? Yes, please! With every two bottles purchased, One Hope Wine funds a clinical trial for a woman with breast cancer. Price: $59
3. They’re gonna need to drink that wine in something, right? Make it even more personal with gold monogrammed stemless glasses that range from $13-15!
4. Floral robes are something your bridesmaids can use while getting dolled up with you on your wedding day, and even use afterwards. Did we mention how adorable it looks in the getting-ready photos?! It comes in different colors and a range of sizes (XS-L). Price: $68
5. Who doesn’t love a pretty pink nail polish? This Essie gel nail polish looks good on every skin tone and stays for at least 2 weeks! Price: $11.50
6. Bath bombs are just what your girls need to de-stress and relax with after those long days helping you plan your big day! Price: $5
7. Show your #bestie how much you love her with this adorable Kate Spade gold cuff. It comes in the cutest packaging, too! Price: $68
Picture this: You’re wearing your gorgeous bridal gown with a dazzling diamond ring, and your hair and makeup is flawless. But what if you need to retouch your lipstick, or wipe away those happy tears with tissues? You’re going to need a fabulous clutch to have and to hold by your side to carry your necessities. We’ve picked out five of our fave wedding clutches at different price points, and we’re sure there’s one in the mix that you’re bound to be smitten with. Happy shopping, loves!
1. An ornate bridal clutch with princess-worthy appeal that goes with any color wedding dress, and is only $48? Yes, please!
2. Believe it or not—this Badgley Mischka clutch was seen on the Emmy’s Red Carpet. Make a subtle statement on your wedding day with this chic and ladylike blush clutch. It also comes in ivory and black!
3. This crystal floral minaudiere is for the bride who wants stand out and be seen shimmering from a mile away.
4. If you’re all about fun, quirky details, you’re going to love this Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. Carry it on your bridal shower, wedding day or even during your honeymoon!
5. Last but not least…THE Oscar clutch goes to the bride who fancies intricate embroidery, baguette crystals and structured pieces. This neutral-tone clutch can be used on your wedding day and beyond.
Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!
Coco Chanel said it best, “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” This is so true—especially when it comes to our lovely Houston brides, who always look elegant. Inspired by our local brides, we picked out a collection of key pieces you’ll need to achieve a timeless, elegant look, including a chic ivory Monique Lhuillier gown, a bow clutch and a pair of sparkly Louboutins. Sounds lovely, right? You can get your hands on these fab items at fine local Houston fashion retailers. Happy shopping, xo!
1. Monique Lhuillier Aubrey Gown: Monique Lhuillier 2. Alexis Bittar Encrusted Pearl Drop Earring: Alexis Bittar 3. Simon G. Passion Collection White Gold Engagement Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 4. Christian Louboutin Patinana Open Toe Pump: Nordstrom 5. Kate Spade Wedding Belles Lucinda Clutch: Kate Spade 6. Golden Floral Cake: The Pastry Studio
*Products included in bag may differ slightly from those pictured; additional items included are not pictured.
Two things that just go together: Houston’s only luxury bridal event AND glamorous, gorgeous SWAG! So here’s some splendid news: One bride who buys her I Do! Bridal Soiree tickets by Tuesday, Sept. 30, will score a supple, super-chic Tano leather handbag filled with beauty, skincare, jewelry and home accessory goodies from the likes of Kate Spade, John Masters, REN and more, all courtesy of fabulous West U boutique Lily Rain—the city’s hottest new spot for bridesmaid and hostess gifts, bridal beauty products, designer stationery and stylish accessories.
If you plan to wed in 2015 or 2016, you do NOT want to miss the I Do! Bridal Soiree, coming to the brand-new JW Marriott Houston Downtown on Thursday, Oct. 9. Our signature bridal cocktail party is unlike any other bridal event you’ve ever experienced. Chat with an exclusive selection of Houston’s finest wedding experts, indulge in gourmet cuisine, fine wine and divine cocktails, and feast your eyes on the most gorgeous displays of wedding decor, floral design and tabletop artistry you’ve ever encountered.
Reserve your pre-sale tickets now, and you’re automatically entered to win! Our winner will be announced at the show, and on Facebook, on Thursday, Oct. 9
Good luck, lovelies. And we’ll see YOU at I Do!