Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!