Here’s the thing: Registering for your wedding should be as much fun as HAVING your wedding. But for many couples, that’s just not the case.
Well, we want to make sure that you, dear Weddings in Houston bride and groom, have the time of your lives creating the gift list of a lifetime. That’s why we are so excited to partner with iconic Houston retailer Bering’s on their semi-annual Bubbles & Bites event! Join us, along with Bering’s wedding gift registry and wedding invitation experts, on Thursday, Oct. 3 from 5-7 p.m. for an evening of bubbles and bites (like the name says)…along with registry planning advice, wedding stationery and invitation selections, and gift options galore. Dreaming of the home entertaining you’ll do as newlyweds? Bering’s has cookware, dinnerware, glassware, serving pieces and table linens for every occasion and every lifestyle. Love to spend time outdoors grillin’ and chillin’ with friends and family? Bering’s has the best in barbecue accessories, patio decor and furniture, and climate control devices to ensure al fresco entertaining in total comfort. Eager to hit the road (or sail the seas or take flight) with your new spouse? You’ll find amazing travel gear and accessories at Bering’s, including fine luggage, beach gear, travel hammocks, backpacks and more! And at Bubbles & Bites, you’ll get a chance to experience these goods and goodies in person, in a celebratory setting, with full VIP treatment and $$$ raffle prizes. Make sure to RSVP now for next Thursday evening’s post-work Bubbles & Bites bash, at Bering’s on Westheimer. About that giveaway, now…
To celebrate Bubbles & Bites, and get the whole gift-giving thing rolling along, we’re partnering with Bering’s on an awesome $300 Michael Aram giveaway!!
Revered for his nature-inspired, craft-based designs, Michael Aram is a huge name in luxury dinnerware and barware, home decor and tabletop accessories, and a huge favorite on wedding gift registry lists around the globe. You’ll see lots of lovely Michael Aram pieces when you attend Bering’s Bubbles & Bites on Oct. 3. But before you do, be sure to hop over to our Insta and enter to win a curated trio of Michael Aram creations for your home. We’ll announce our winner live at the Bubbles & Bites event…wouldn’t it be awesome if it were your name we called out?? Good luck, loves, and we’ll see you at Bering’s B&B!
They’ve given their time, money and support in preparation for your big day. Show your appreciation to the lovely ladies of your bridal party with stylish bridesmaid gifts they’ll love receiving, and love using for years to come!
You have your bae and your ring…now it’s time to pop the question with your gals! Since you’re going to want them by your side every step of the way, we picked out some really, really cute things that your future bridesmaid squad can’t say no to.
1. Write a sweet, personal message to each of your gals in this fun scratch-off card. Price: $4.50+
2. Gift your bridesmaids with a sparkly bottle of wine, and do a good deed at the same time? Yes, please! With every two bottles purchased, One Hope Wine funds a clinical trial for a woman with breast cancer. Price: $59
4. Floral robes are something your bridesmaids can use while getting dolled up with you on your wedding day, and even use afterwards. Did we mention how adorable it looks in the getting-ready photos?! It comes in different colors and a range of sizes (XS-L). Price: $68
5. Who doesn’t love a pretty pink nail polish? This Essie gel nail polish looks good on every skin tone and stays for at least 2 weeks! Price: $11.50
6. Bath bombs are just what your girls need to de-stress and relax with after those long days helping you plan your big day! Price: $5
7. Show your #bestie how much you love her with this adorable Kate Spade gold cuff. It comes in the cutest packaging, too! Price: $68
From tiny flower vases to massive crystal cuffs, modern bridal jewelry is a heady mix of vintage inspiration and ingenious innovation!
1. Fleurings Large Gold Pendant Vase ~ Fleurings 2. Ben-Amun Pearl & Crystal Fan Earrings ~ Shopbop 3. Erica Courtney Fire Opal Earrings ~ Judith Ann Jewelers Houston 4. Mrs. B Collection Pearl Necklace & Earrings ~ Mrs. B 5. Ben-Amun Belle Epoque Hand Bracelet and Deco Pendant ~ Shopbop 6. Shourouk Apolonia Pearl Necklace in Chalk ~ Shourouk 7. Ben-Amun Baguette & Pearl Necklace ~ Shopbop 8. Bijuju Bridal Bar Drape Me Over You Necklace Set ~ Bijuju ~ 9. Samantha Wills Precious Dreamers Cuff in Silver ~ Samantha Wills