Pearls are appropriate for any occasion…especially for wedding celebrations! We handpicked five chic pearl bridal handbags that take on a modern twist to the classic pearl. These bridal bags can be styled for any wedding celebration such as your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or even a night out with your bridesmaids—after all pearls are for the girls!
Our October cover joins a shimmering Enzoani bridal gown from Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal with statement jewelry from Tenenbaum Jewelers and elegant floral details from Plants N’ Petals, in a dreamy, divine vignette. Read on to shop the beautiful elements that make up our cover-worthy look!
Picture this: You’re wearing your gorgeous bridal gown with a dazzling diamond ring, and your hair and makeup is flawless. But what if you need to retouch your lipstick, or wipe away those happy tears with tissues? You’re going to need a fabulous clutch to have and to hold by your side to carry your necessities. We’ve picked out five of our fave wedding clutches at different price points, and we’re sure there’s one in the mix that you’re bound to be smitten with. Happy shopping, loves!
1. An ornate bridal clutch with princess-worthy appeal that goes with any color wedding dress, and is only $48? Yes, please!
2. Believe it or not—this Badgley Mischka clutch was seen on the Emmy’s Red Carpet. Make a subtle statement on your wedding day with this chic and ladylike blush clutch. It also comes in ivory and black!
3. This crystal floral minaudiere is for the bride who wants stand out and be seen shimmering from a mile away.
4. If you’re all about fun, quirky details, you’re going to love this Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. Carry it on your bridal shower, wedding day or even during your honeymoon!
5. Last but not least…THE Oscar clutch goes to the bride who fancies intricate embroidery, baguette crystals and structured pieces. This neutral-tone clutch can be used on your wedding day and beyond.
Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!