Picture this: You’re wearing your gorgeous bridal gown with a dazzling diamond ring, and your hair and makeup is flawless. But what if you need to retouch your lipstick, or wipe away those happy tears with tissues? You’re going to need a fabulous clutch to have and to hold by your side to carry your necessities. We’ve picked out five of our fave wedding clutches at different price points, and we’re sure there’s one in the mix that you’re bound to be smitten with. Happy shopping, loves!
1. An ornate bridal clutch with princess-worthy appeal that goes with any color wedding dress, and is only $48? Yes, please!
2. Believe it or not—this Badgley Mischka clutch was seen on the Emmy’s Red Carpet. Make a subtle statement on your wedding day with this chic and ladylike blush clutch. It also comes in ivory and black!
3. This crystal floral minaudiere is for the bride who wants stand out and be seen shimmering from a mile away.
4. If you’re all about fun, quirky details, you’re going to love this Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. Carry it on your bridal shower, wedding day or even during your honeymoon!
5. Last but not least…THE Oscar clutch goes to the bride who fancies intricate embroidery, baguette crystals and structured pieces. This neutral-tone clutch can be used on your wedding day and beyond.
Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!
It’s our favorite day of the week: Tuesday Shoesday! We love it so much that we pulled five of our fave bridal shoes for your styling pleasure. Whether you fancy a classic lace pump, a bedazzled strappy sandal, a peep-toe bootie, or sexy lace accents—we’ve got you covered.
1. With its swirling straps, sparkling crystals and soaring 4-inch heel, Jimmy Choo’s ‘Lance’ is a fine fit for high-glamour brides, and those who want to add maximum height to their overall ensemble.
2. Pair these demure, mid-heel Manolo Blahnik ‘Hangisi’ Lace Pumps with a classic ballgown or tea-length wedding dress, for a timeless look with a touch of vintage charm.
3. If you’re a fashionista who loves showing off her feminine edge, you’re gonna love these subtly sequined Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Pumps, available in ivory, black, or our contemporary favorite, shown here: light pink…and a fabulous deal, too, at under 200 bucks!
4. Looking for a whimsical, feminine touch of color and texture? Check out these TDF Manolo Blahnik ‘Clizia’ Mesh Floral Booties, which can be repurposed after your wedding day for swanky brunches and romantic newlywed date nights!
5. On the hunt for a demure, yet sexy heel? These Christian Louboutin ‘Hot Spring’ Butterfly Pumps combine glossy patent leather with ultra-feminine Chantilly lace, and a delicate butterfly detail that makes our hearts flutter! Pair them with a dramatic back-baring wedding gown or ballerina-inspired ballgown for showstopping bridal style. Happy shoe shopping, loves! xo
1. Winnie Couture 2. Hayley Paige 3. Watters 4. Rivini
Dying over these looks? You can try on these high fashion gowns straight from the runway at Houston’s finest bridal salons.
Just when you thought you’d seen every type of wedding dress, designers pushed the envelope and introduced fresh styles that would make any bride swoon. Feathers, 3D floral appliques, high necklines, sheer sleeves and colors flooded the Spring 2016 bridal runways. Whether you love a figure-hugging silhouette with lace sleeves or a romantic strapless ballgown, our favorite designers have something for everyone. We did the hard work and narrowed it down to our faves. See something you like? You can try on gowns at local Houston salons here. Happy shopping, loves!
1. Marchesa 2. Berta Bridal 3. Watters 4. Inbal Dror 5. Lela Rose 6. Pronovias 7. Alon Livne White 8. Jenny Packham