You make the perfect pair with your partner; now it’s time to find the perfect pair of stunning bridal shoes for your walk down the aisle. Whether you’ve said yes to a fairytale-inspired gown or you’re dreaming of a short and chic little white dress, consider the length and style of your gown before committing to a pair of bridal shoes. Most importantly, determine what’s most comfortable and true to you. Click here to read the rest of this post »
We’ve got a thing about shoes. In particular, high heels. And most especially, sleek, chic, super-sophisticated, high-heeled bridal pumps, peep-toes and sandals that bring the bling…and a whole lot more. Craving a little footwear drama for your big day? Behold our current faves on the ultra-luxe bridal footwear scene. And be seen.
Hangisi Jewel Pump: Manolo Blahnik
Enduring bridal footwear fave Manolo Blahnik hits all the right notes with the Hangisi, featuring a classic silhouette, pretty pointed toe and sparkling buckle detail, which peeps out perfectly from beneath just about any wedding dress style.
Viola: Jimmy Choo
Not for shrinking violets or demure debs, Jimmy Choo’s glamorous Viola has it all–ostrich feathers, zippers and oodles of dazzling crystals…yet manages to look completely elegant rather than over-the top.
Madame Menule: Christian Louboutin
The ultimate in femininity, Christian L’s bow-accented Madame Menule, in off-white crepe satin, manages to balance “princess bride” with “fashion icon” flawlessly.
Brodiriza: Christian Louboutin
For a wedding-day Louboutin with maximum opulence, you may want to opt for the spectacular Brodiriza, an exquisite half d’Orsay pump in ivory crepe satin, embellished in an ethereal handmade embroidery of sparkling clear and opaque crystals.
Karolina Embellished Evening Shoe: Badgley Mischka
Soaring at 4-3/4 inches high, Badgley-Mischka’s Karolina is our hands-down favorite platform peep-toe right now. Why? Because it looks as good approaching as it does sashaying away (thanks to that gorgeous jeweled heel detail!), and because the sturdy covered platform lends support where we need it most. Happy shoe shopping, loves!
Selina: Sophia Webster
Yes this knockout ivory sandal from Sophia Webster features a stunning embroidered swirl detail. And yes, it also boasts beaded embellishment and a stacked-bead heel we love. But our favorite thing about the whimsical Selina? Oh…that’d be the and “Wifey for Lifey” message embedded on the soles of each perfect pair. Now that, love, is a bridal shoe!
Think of your walk down the aisle as a strut down your own catwalk, and earn that spotlight in shoes worthy of the attention. Check out our top designer bridal footwear picks!
1. Vintage Pink Leather Eden Pump
It’s all about the detailing in this pump, featuring intricate metallic filigree leaves. Click here to read the rest of this post »
Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!
It’s our favorite day of the week: Tuesday Shoesday! We love it so much that we pulled five of our fave bridal shoes for your styling pleasure. Whether you fancy a classic lace pump, a bedazzled strappy sandal, a peep-toe bootie, or sexy lace accents—we’ve got you covered.
1. With its swirling straps, sparkling crystals and soaring 4-inch heel, Jimmy Choo’s ‘Lance’ is a fine fit for high-glamour brides, and those who want to add maximum height to their overall ensemble.
2. Pair these demure, mid-heel Manolo Blahnik ‘Hangisi’ Lace Pumps with a classic ballgown or tea-length wedding dress, for a timeless look with a touch of vintage charm.
3. If you’re a fashionista who loves showing off her feminine edge, you’re gonna love these subtly sequined Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Pumps, available in ivory, black, or our contemporary favorite, shown here: light pink…and a fabulous deal, too, at under 200 bucks!
4. Looking for a whimsical, feminine touch of color and texture? Check out these TDF Manolo Blahnik ‘Clizia’ Mesh Floral Booties, which can be repurposed after your wedding day for swanky brunches and romantic newlywed date nights!
5. On the hunt for a demure, yet sexy heel? These Christian Louboutin ‘Hot Spring’ Butterfly Pumps combine glossy patent leather with ultra-feminine Chantilly lace, and a delicate butterfly detail that makes our hearts flutter! Pair them with a dramatic back-baring wedding gown or ballerina-inspired ballgown for showstopping bridal style. Happy shoe shopping, loves! xo