PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
Except as indicated below, logos, brands and product names which appear adjacent to the "®" symbol are the registered trademarks or service marks of Weddings in Houston. Weddings in Houston claims trademark and service mark rights in other marks contained herein. Certain other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks and service marks does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any downloading,
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Weddings in Houston unless otherwise indicated.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
The information and materials contained in these pages and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear herein, are subject to change without notice. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final Weddings in Houston determination and acceptance.
Use of Weddings in Houston resources for personal financial gain, such as solicitation for your business or for seeking employment, is strictly prohibited, and VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.
SPECIAL SITE SECURITY NOTICE
This website is owned and maintained on private computers. Unauthorized access to or use of this website, as well as any
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE". WEDDINGS IN HOUSTON DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WEDDINGS IN HOUSTON, ITS ASSOCIATE COMPANIES, AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF WEDDINGS IN HOUSTON, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
All information submitted to Weddings in Houston via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Weddings in Houston. Weddings in Houston shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Weddings in Houston. Weddings in Houston shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by Weddings in
For any and all artwork and/or photography provided by the Advertiser to WiH, the Advertiser guarantees that he or she is the sole author of, and the exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the artwork, or holds a valid current copyright license for all artwork provided to WiH for use in advertising. Advertiser hereby indemnifies and holds harmless WiH against any damages, losses, or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) in connection with any use of the artwork provided.
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Followers/Subscribers/Readers of Weddings In Houston Magazine (“Publication”) who are legal residents of the United States residing within the Houston Galveston metropolitan area, and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, Followers/Subscribers/Readers must do the following:
1. During the Sweepstakes Period.
2. Eligible participants will be awarded the Prize and will be asked to verify their contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number, and email address).
3. Winners will be instructed to come to the offices of the Publication located at 525 Arlington St, Houston, Texas 77007 to claim the Prize or as instructed otherwise at the discretion of the Publication.
4. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize. Identification documents must match information previously provided to the Publication.
5. All decisions made by the Publication and Sponsors/Partners regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
1. The Sweepstakes is open to Followers/Subscribers/Readers of the Publication who are 18 years of age and older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the Houston Galveston metropolitan area.
2. Employees of the Publication, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other publications in the Houston Galveston metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
3. Participants may only win once during this Sweepstakes. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from Weddings In Houston within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Publication during any thirty (30) day period.