What a groom chooses to wear on his wedding day is as important as a bride’s wedding gown and veil. After all, it’s his special moment, too, and he’ll be in the spotlight (and photographer’s frame) right alongside his partner. Consider the possibilities for groomswear, from classic black-and-white tuxedos, to jewel-colored jackets, to crisp shirts and khakis, to bespoke suits. And don’t forget the accessories: A carefully chosen watch, pocket square, your father’s cufflinks or a fun pair of patterned socks can amp up your groom style big time, on your big day. This may sound like a lot of stuff to sort though but relax…we’ve got you covered (and very well accessorized) with our guide on how to choose wedding day groomswear and accessories perfectly suited for you!
Calling all grooms! You may already have your suit picked out, but what about the accessories? Upgrade your wedding day attire with these 5 unique accessories every stylish groom needs.
Picture this: You’re wearing your gorgeous bridal gown with a dazzling diamond ring, and your hair and makeup is flawless. But what if you need to retouch your lipstick, or wipe away those happy tears with tissues? You’re going to need a fabulous clutch to have and to hold by your side to carry your necessities. We’ve picked out five of our fave wedding clutches at different price points, and we’re sure there’s one in the mix that you’re bound to be smitten with. Happy shopping, loves!
1. An ornate bridal clutch with princess-worthy appeal that goes with any color wedding dress, and is only $48? Yes, please!
2. Believe it or not—this Badgley Mischka clutch was seen on the Emmy’s Red Carpet. Make a subtle statement on your wedding day with this chic and ladylike blush clutch. It also comes in ivory and black!
3. This crystal floral minaudiere is for the bride who wants stand out and be seen shimmering from a mile away.
4. If you’re all about fun, quirky details, you’re going to love this Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. Carry it on your bridal shower, wedding day or even during your honeymoon!
5. Last but not least…THE Oscar clutch goes to the bride who fancies intricate embroidery, baguette crystals and structured pieces. This neutral-tone clutch can be used on your wedding day and beyond.