Picture this: You’re wearing your gorgeous bridal gown with a dazzling diamond ring, and your hair and makeup is flawless. But what if you need to retouch your lipstick, or wipe away those happy tears with tissues? You’re going to need a fabulous clutch to have and to hold by your side to carry your necessities. We’ve picked out five of our fave wedding clutches at different price points, and we’re sure there’s one in the mix that you’re bound to be smitten with. Happy shopping, loves!
1. An ornate bridal clutch with princess-worthy appeal that goes with any color wedding dress, and is only $48? Yes, please!
2. Believe it or not—this Badgley Mischka clutch was seen on the Emmy’s Red Carpet. Make a subtle statement on your wedding day with this chic and ladylike blush clutch. It also comes in ivory and black!
3. This crystal floral minaudiere is for the bride who wants stand out and be seen shimmering from a mile away.
4. If you’re all about fun, quirky details, you’re going to love this Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. Carry it on your bridal shower, wedding day or even during your honeymoon!
5. Last but not least…THE Oscar clutch goes to the bride who fancies intricate embroidery, baguette crystals and structured pieces. This neutral-tone clutch can be used on your wedding day and beyond.
Long gone are the days when traditional white gowns were the only options for brides. Designers like Jenny Packham have introduced gorrrgeous metallic-accented gowns and have instantly become a hit on the runway. It’s true—subtle shine and sophisticated sheen goes a long way. We’ve picked out this season’s hottest metallic-inspired gowns, accessories and cakes, too. So what are you waiting for? Go for the gold, girl.
1. ‘Hermia’ Gown Spring 2016: Jenny Packham 2. My Burberry: Nordstrom 3. Fernando Jorge Earrings: Grange Hall 4. ‘Venice’ Headband: Justine M. Couture 5. Gold & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink 6. ‘Paules’ Gold Sandal: Aldo 7. Bottega Veneta Clutch: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria
When it comes to figuring out your head-to-toe bridal look, it’s essential to focus on all of the details, not just your beautiful gown. If you’re keeping your gown and hairstyle simple, kick it up a notch with your accessories. We know our lovely Houston brides aren’t shy when it comes to adding more bling! Embellished clutches are SO in and are a great way to add sparkle and intrigue to your wedding-day ensemble. We’ve narrowed it down to our top five fave bridal clutches of the season. Happy shopping!
1. Marchesa ~ 2. Oscar de la Renta ~ 3. Dolce & Gabbana ~ 4. Aldo ~ 5. Miss Selfridge
You’ve got your man, you’ve got the ring, you’ve got the gown, now all you need is the SHOES! While we love our Manolos and Jimmy Choos as much as the next to-be-wed gal, we also know it can be hard to justify a pair of pumps that costs as much as your venue rental. Well, we’ve got some good news for our fashionable bride on a budget. Check out or favorite designer bridal shoes paired with their much more affordable doppelgangers…then decide for yourself if it’s time to spend or save (and still look fabulous, natch).
Jimmy Choo ~ Aldo ~ Manolo Blahnik via Neiman Marcus ~ Badgley Mischka via My Glass Slipper ~ Stuart Weitzman ~ Caparros via Macys ~ Badgley Mischka via DSW ~ Audrey Brook via DSW ~ Kate Spade ~ J. Renee via Zappos