Put your best bridal foot forward with these fun floral wedding shoes. Whether for your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or your wedding day itself, these flirty bridal heels from top designers will have you walking in style throughout all your bridal festivities.
This romantic ankle strap sandal is the perfect something blue.
When dressing for your special day, your bridal look is not complete without the perfect pair of shoes. Sure, those sky-high Louboutins might be a stunning match with your gorgeous gown, but let’s face it, wearing towering heels for more than two hours straight can be tough on your toes, not to mention your heels, hips and back. Imagine spending more than six hours in them. For your wedding day, you likely will spend at least that much time on your feet, so it would be wise to choose shoes you can survive the day in. Don’t worry though, you do not, we repeat, DO NOT have to sacrifice style over comfort. You can have both, with these hot designs from top brands, and spend the day walking on air.
The soft wide band on this suede sandal will hold your foot in place without feeling constricting.
Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
It’s our favorite day of the week: Tuesday Shoesday! We love it so much that we pulled five of our fave bridal shoes for your styling pleasure. Whether you fancy a classic lace pump, a bedazzled strappy sandal, a peep-toe bootie, or sexy lace accents—we’ve got you covered.
1. With its swirling straps, sparkling crystals and soaring 4-inch heel, Jimmy Choo’s ‘Lance’ is a fine fit for high-glamour brides, and those who want to add maximum height to their overall ensemble.
3. If you’re a fashionista who loves showing off her feminine edge, you’re gonna love these subtly sequined Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Pumps, available in ivory, black, or our contemporary favorite, shown here: light pink…and a fabulous deal, too, at under 200 bucks!
4. Looking for a whimsical, feminine touch of color and texture? Check out these TDF Manolo Blahnik ‘Clizia’ Mesh Floral Booties, which can be repurposed after your wedding day for swanky brunches and romantic newlywed date nights!
5. On the hunt for a demure, yet sexy heel? These Christian Louboutin ‘Hot Spring’ Butterfly Pumps combine glossy patent leather with ultra-feminine Chantilly lace, and a delicate butterfly detail that makes our hearts flutter! Pair them with a dramatic back-baring wedding gown or ballerina-inspired ballgown for showstopping bridal style. Happy shoe shopping, loves! xo