If you’re a vintage-lovin’ bride-to-be who can’t live without rustic-inspired decor and would rather wear a pair of cowboy boots than heels—you’re gonna love our picks for picture-perfect, elegant-yet-easygoing wedding style with a distinctive Western vibe. Happy planning, lovelies!
1. Oscar de la Renta Swarovski Crystal Branch Necklace: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria 2. Julie Song Ink Coral Charm Suite: Julie Song Ink 3. Claire Pettibone Maybelle Gown: Claire Pettibone 4. Suzanne Kalan Rose Gold Aqua Ring: Suzzane Kalan 5. Bouquet: Plants N’ Petals 6. Lucchese Averill Boots: Lucchese 7. Castleberry Hill Studio Garden Greenery Stickers: Castleberry Hill Studio 8. Four Tier Vanilla-Rasberry and Chocolate Cake: Susie’s Cakes & Confections
South Asian brides are saying goodbye to the more traditional reds, hot pinks and oranges, and are instead embracing neutral hues of ivory, champagne and gold mixed with pops of color. We are in love with the combination of a soft and bold colored bridal lehenga! Pair it with an embellished clutch and top with a traditional maang tikka to create a regal ensemble fit for a queen. Here is the hottest head-to-toe South Asian bridal style for this wedding season that we’re all obsessing over, and so will you.
1. Elan Couture Bridal Lehenga: Elan 2. Larkspur & Hawk Bella Gold, Quartz & Pearl Earrings: NET-A-PORTER 3. Preeti Mohan Maang Tikka: Exclusively 4. Oscar de la Renta Clutch: Zappos 5. Tamir 18k Yellow Gold Spodumene Ring: Peran & Scannell 6. Five Tier Cake: Cakes by Kristhanthi 7. Sergio Rossi Puzzle Heel: Bloomingdale’s 8. Laser Cut Invitation Suite: Isabella Invitations
1. Marco & Maria 2016 Gown: Marco & Maria 2. Oscar de la Renta Swarovski Earrings: Oscar de la Renta 3. La Perla Petit Macrame Slip: La Perla 4. Tess Harriss Designs Something Blue Clutch: Tess Harriss Designs 5. Three Tier Fondant Cake: Earth & Sugar 6. Kashmir Sapphire & Diamond Ring: Zadok Jewelers 7. Sophia Webster Chiara Ice Bridal Sandal: Sophia Webster 8. Munnu Aquamarine Ring: Barneys NY 9. Bella Figura Sea Wash Invitation: Bella Figura
You can never go wrong with a chic black and white ensemble, wouldn’t you agree? This Fall is all about embracing the monochrome trend, and we’re lovin’ it. We’ve picked out our fave black, white and oh-so-right pieces for this season. Whether you fancy a dramatic ball gown or a sleek, modern suit, we’ve got you covered. Happy shopping!
1. Fall 2015 RTW Gown: Zuhair Murad 2. Galya Embellished Strap Shoe: Badgley Mischka 3. Fall 2015 RTW Gown: Sareh Nouri 4. Black & White Orchid Cake: Cake by Nicole 5. Cordwork & Bead Embroidered Clutch: Oscar de la Renta 6. Resort 2015 Suit: Giorgio Armani 7. Belperron Invitation by Kelle Anne McCarter: Bella Figura 8. Tahitian Pearl Necklace and Earring Set: Peran & Scannell Jewelers
When it comes to figuring out your head-to-toe bridal look, it’s essential to focus on all of the details, not just your beautiful gown. If you’re keeping your gown and hairstyle simple, kick it up a notch with your accessories. We know our lovely Houston brides aren’t shy when it comes to adding more bling! Embellished clutches are SO in and are a great way to add sparkle and intrigue to your wedding-day ensemble. We’ve narrowed it down to our top five fave bridal clutches of the season. Happy shopping!
1. Marchesa ~ 2. Oscar de la Renta ~ 3. Dolce & Gabbana ~ 4. Aldo ~ 5. Miss Selfridge