Tremont House, The
Amidst the atmosphere of The Strand Historic District, The Tremont House offers an elegant setting for intimate receptions to grand scale events, and our professional staff will make sure that every detail is handled to perfection. Accommodating up to 50 guests, the Samuel May Williams Room is beautiful for couples who prefer a small setting, while the Sam Houston Room’s floor to ceiling windows flood the room with sunlight during afternoon receptions of up to 180 guests. The hotel’s gorgeous Tremont Ballroom can hold up to 650 guests for a seated dinner. The Davidson Annex, located on the first floor, can host up to 150 people and can also be used for small ceremonies. The nearby Wedding Garden is another on-site venue for small ceremonies.
Pre- and post-wedding, couples and their guests can enjoy Galveston, by browsing its eclectic shops, restaurants
The Tremont House is pleased to offer you a choice of one of five complimentary incentives when booking your special day with us by Dec. 31, 2018.
Your choice of the following:
- Dark Mahogany Chiavari Chairs
- Poolside Cabana for Six Guests*
- Champagne Toast
- Gold Chargers
- Sunday Brunch for Six Guests*
Terms & Conditions:
- See your Catering Manager for additional details.
- *Reservation required, based upon availability
- The contract must be signed and deposit received by Dec. 31, 2018
- Not available on previously signed contracts.