We are looking for confident, professional, driven self-starters who enjoy interacting with top Houston event professionals, finding effective solutions and working in an inspiring, busy, creative environment. We believe in doing what we love and loving what we do!
We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic team player who wants to be a part of our capable and dedicated team. Our chosen candidate will prospect, qualify, present and close on new business and grow existing business. Candidates with Media Sales or Digital Sales experience go to the front of the line.
You: Are a self-starter, continuously on the hunt for new prospects, and hungry to advance. You take your clients to heart and care about their success as much as your own. You’re a team-player as needed, but are highly organized and able to own your schedule and make the most of your time. You listen well, and can think on your feet. You close often, in a way that means everyone wins. Most of all, you love what you do and are driven and able to help an already successful team grow.
Us: We are the longest-running media company in Houston, with 33 years in print and front-runners in digital and online media. We reward hard work and experience with a competitive package, a great office environment in the historic Heights, wonderful, talented co-workers, work/life balance, 401k, health benefits, and team building events.
We have all the infrastructure in place – a great product, a defined target client, a terrific support team to handle the details. We just need you! Contact us if you are a go-getter with 2-5 years of Media Sales Experience experience.
We'd love to meet you! Send resume references and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDITORIAL AND DESIGN INTERNSHIP OR ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION
• Learn the process of digital and print publishing by working with our creative team
• Work with our production and editorial staff mentoring you, but also take on your own projects
• Source luxury products and images for our blog, social media, events Swag bags and magazine
• Creating and publishing beautiful digital, social and online content
• Marketing, throwing and attending luxury bridal and digital media events
• Assist with photo shoots, local events and exciting behind-the-scenes projects
• Network with Houston wedding pros and be a part of something beautiful while you launch your career
IF YOU HAVE…
• A great attitude, communication and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
• A creative, forward-thinking mind
• Reliable transportation and some flexibility (available some evenings/weekends)
• The desire to work in a busy, high-energy office with tight deadlines
• Photoshop & InDesign, Wordpress, SEO and/or Google Analytics skills
• Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram skills (especially business profiles and ads )
• Photography and / or video filming & editing experience (a plus!)
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com along with a link to your online portfolio - we would love to meet you!
About Us: For over three decades, we have been bringing Houston couples and businesses together through digital and social media, print, and exclusive luxury events. Every year, thousands of couples use Weddings in Houston magazine, weddingsinhouston.com, houstonweddingblog.com, our social media sites, and our signature I Do! Wedding Soiree, to plan the most significant event of their lives. We work hard to curate and present the absolute best in wedding content and resources for our readers. For our advertising partners, we strive to provide a comprehensive, luxury-focused, multimedia marketing platform, and unsurpassed customer service. We look forward to expanding our team!