We are looking for confident, professional, driven self-starters who enjoy interacting with top Houston event professionals, finding effective solutions and working in an inspiring, busy, creative environment. We believe in doing what we love and loving what we do!
EDITORIAL AND DESIGN INTERNSHIP OR ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION
• Learn the process of digital and print publishing by working with our creative team
• Work with our production and editorial staff mentoring you, but also take on your own projects
• Source luxury products and images for our blog, social media, events Swag bags and magazine
• Creating and publishing beautiful digital, social and online content
• Marketing, throwing and attending luxury bridal and digital media events
• Assist with photo shoots, local events and exciting behind-the-scenes projects
• Network with Houston wedding pros and be a part of something beautiful while you launch your career
IF YOU HAVE…
• A great attitude, communication and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
• A creative, forward-thinking mind
• Reliable transportation and some flexibility (available some evenings/weekends)
• The desire to work in a busy, high-energy office with tight deadlines
• Photoshop & InDesign, Wordpress, SEO and/or Google Analytics skills
• Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram skills (especially business profiles and ads )
• Photography and / or video filming & editing experience (a plus!)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to your online portfolio - we would love to meet you!
We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic team player who wants to be a part of our capable and dedicated team.
What we offer: A competitive package, a great office environment in the historic Heights, wonderful, talented co-workers, work/life balance, 401k, health benefits, and team building events.
If you are a proactive, confident self-starter who is persistent, listens well, and likes to deliver outstanding results to your customers with an award-winning, proven product, write us at email@example.com
As an Account Executive at Weddings in Houston Magazine, you will have uncapped earning potential. We have all the infrastructure in place – a great product, a defined target client, a terrific support team to handle all of the details and a beautiful environment. You will need to prospect, qualify, present and close on new business and grow existing business. Opportunities for a six-figure income, making a difference in an entrepreneurial environment, and future management opportunities make this the perfect fit for a competitive super sales star.
Contact us if you are a go-getter Account Executive with 2-5 years of Sales experience: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: For over three decades, we have been bringing Houston couples and businesses together through digital and social media, print, and exclusive luxury events. Every year, thousands of couples use Weddings in Houston magazine, weddingsinhouston.com, houstonweddingblog.com, our social media sites, and our signature I Do! Wedding Soiree, to plan the most significant event of their lives. We work hard to curate and present the absolute best in wedding content and resources for our readers. For our advertising partners, we strive to provide a comprehensive, luxury-focused, multimedia marketing platform, and unsurpassed customer service. We look forward to expanding our team!