Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!
It’s our favorite day of the week: Tuesday Shoesday! We love it so much that we pulled five of our fave bridal shoes for your styling pleasure. Whether you fancy a classic lace pump, a bedazzled strappy sandal, a peep-toe bootie, or sexy lace accents—we’ve got you covered.
1. With its swirling straps, sparkling crystals and soaring 4-inch heel, Jimmy Choo’s ‘Lance’ is a fine fit for high-glamour brides, and those who want to add maximum height to their overall ensemble.
2. Pair these demure, mid-heel Manolo Blahnik ‘Hangisi’ Lace Pumps with a classic ballgown or tea-length wedding dress, for a timeless look with a touch of vintage charm.
3. If you’re a fashionista who loves showing off her feminine edge, you’re gonna love these subtly sequined Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Pumps, available in ivory, black, or our contemporary favorite, shown here: light pink…and a fabulous deal, too, at under 200 bucks!
4. Looking for a whimsical, feminine touch of color and texture? Check out these TDF Manolo Blahnik ‘Clizia’ Mesh Floral Booties, which can be repurposed after your wedding day for swanky brunches and romantic newlywed date nights!
5. On the hunt for a demure, yet sexy heel? These Christian Louboutin ‘Hot Spring’ Butterfly Pumps combine glossy patent leather with ultra-feminine Chantilly lace, and a delicate butterfly detail that makes our hearts flutter! Pair them with a dramatic back-baring wedding gown or ballerina-inspired ballgown for showstopping bridal style. Happy shoe shopping, loves! xo
Sleek, chic and absolutely unforgettable: If that’s the bridal look you love (and who wouldn’t?), let these Houston Wedding Blog accessories faves fulfill your wedding fantasies!
1. Deepa Gurnani Double Petal Bridal Headwrap ~ Deepa Gurnani 2. Deepa Gurnani Side Burst Flower Bridal Headband ~ Deepa Gurnani 3. Jimmy Choo Chandra Shimmer Suede Clutch ~ Jimmy Choo 4. Tiffany & Co. T-Wire Diamond and Gold Bracelet ~ Tiffany & Co. 5. Jimmy Choo Lance Glitter Leather Sandal ~ Jimmy Choo 6. Badgley Mischka Leigha Embellished Heel Peep-Toe Bootie ~ Badgley Mischka 7. Tory Burch Fret Clutch ~ Tory Burch 8. Tory Burch Gold-Plated Crystal & Resin Cuff ~ NET-A-PORTER
Whether you lean toward warm golden tones or prefer a rosy glow, gold is 2015’s haute-est bridal metallic. We’ve gathered up some of our favorite gold bridal shoes, hair accessories, handbags and more, and arrayed them here for your enjoyment. Which gold treasure do you love best??
1. Helena Noelle Rose Gold Bridal Belt ~ Helena Noelle 2. Samantha Wills Midnight Garden Bun Cover in Gold ~ Samantha Wills 3. Bijuju Bridal Bar Hair Comb in Gold ~ Bijuju 4. SJP Doris Metal Nappa Peep Toe in Soft Gold ~ Nordstrom 5. Le Flowers Bridal Floral Sash ~ Le Flowers 6. Marchesa Isabella Laser-Cut Calf Hair Clutch Bag ~ Neiman Marcus 7. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandal in Platinum Noir ~ Stuart Weitzman Houston Galleria 8. Lulu Townsend Glitter Frame Clutch ~ DSW