It’s our favorite day of the week: Tuesday Shoesday! We love it so much that we pulled five of our fave bridal shoes for your styling pleasure. Whether you fancy a classic lace pump, a bedazzled strappy sandal, a peep-toe bootie, or sexy lace accents—we’ve got you covered.
1. With its swirling straps, sparkling crystals and soaring 4-inch heel, Jimmy Choo’s ‘Lance’ is a fine fit for high-glamour brides, and those who want to add maximum height to their overall ensemble.
2. Pair these demure, mid-heel Manolo Blahnik ‘Hangisi’ Lace Pumps with a classic ballgown or tea-length wedding dress, for a timeless look with a touch of vintage charm.
3. If you’re a fashionista who loves showing off her feminine edge, you’re gonna love these subtly sequined Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Pumps, available in ivory, black, or our contemporary favorite, shown here: light pink…and a fabulous deal, too, at under 200 bucks!
4. Looking for a whimsical, feminine touch of color and texture? Check out these TDF Manolo Blahnik ‘Clizia’ Mesh Floral Booties, which can be repurposed after your wedding day for swanky brunches and romantic newlywed date nights!
5. On the hunt for a demure, yet sexy heel? These Christian Louboutin ‘Hot Spring’ Butterfly Pumps combine glossy patent leather with ultra-feminine Chantilly lace, and a delicate butterfly detail that makes our hearts flutter! Pair them with a dramatic back-baring wedding gown or ballerina-inspired ballgown for showstopping bridal style. Happy shoe shopping, loves! xo
Sleek, chic and absolutely unforgettable: If that’s the bridal look you love (and who wouldn’t?), let these Houston Wedding Blog accessories faves fulfill your wedding fantasies!
1. Deepa Gurnani Double Petal Bridal Headwrap ~ Deepa Gurnani 2. Deepa Gurnani Side Burst Flower Bridal Headband ~ Deepa Gurnani 3. Jimmy Choo Chandra Shimmer Suede Clutch ~ Jimmy Choo 4. Tiffany & Co. T-Wire Diamond and Gold Bracelet ~ Tiffany & Co. 5. Jimmy Choo Lance Glitter Leather Sandal ~ Jimmy Choo 6. Badgley Mischka Leigha Embellished Heel Peep-Toe Bootie ~ Badgley Mischka 7. Tory Burch Fret Clutch ~ Tory Burch 8. Tory Burch Gold-Plated Crystal & Resin Cuff ~ NET-A-PORTER
Whether you lean toward warm golden tones or prefer a rosy glow, gold is 2015’s haute-est bridal metallic. We’ve gathered up some of our favorite gold bridal shoes, hair accessories, handbags and more, and arrayed them here for your enjoyment. Which gold treasure do you love best??
1. Helena Noelle Rose Gold Bridal Belt ~ Helena Noelle 2. Samantha Wills Midnight Garden Bun Cover in Gold ~ Samantha Wills 3. Bijuju Bridal Bar Hair Comb in Gold ~ Bijuju 4. SJP Doris Metal Nappa Peep Toe in Soft Gold ~ Nordstrom 5. Le Flowers Bridal Floral Sash ~ Le Flowers 6. Marchesa Isabella Laser-Cut Calf Hair Clutch Bag ~ Neiman Marcus 7. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandal in Platinum Noir ~ Stuart Weitzman Houston Galleria 8. Lulu Townsend Glitter Frame Clutch ~ DSW
Houston bride Meagan instantly fell in love with the grand Italian-villa-inspired architecture of The Bell Tower on 34th Street, which perfectly complemented her soft, romantic color palette of blush, ivory and gold. “I loved the beautiful carved-wood chapel doors, and had a vision of a grand entrance,” she says. “My fondest moment was when the bell tower rang, the doors opened and we locked eyes as I walked down the aisle.” Meagan wore a gorrrgeous drop-waist, lace bridal gown from Brickhouse Bridal with glittery gold Jimmy Choo pumps, of course. Swooning already? Yeah, we thought so. Just wait ’til you see the pics of the bouquet, centerpieces and OMG cake from Who Made The Cake! Congrats and best wishes, Meagan and JT!
Photos: Woodland Fields Photography ~ Ceremony & Reception Location: Bell Tower on 34th Street ~ Wedding Gown Designer: Allure Bridals ~ Wedding Gown & Accessories Salon: Brickhouse Bridal ~ Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo ~ MOB Dress: T. Carolyn Fashions ~ Groom’s Wedding Band: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry ~ Decor & Rentals: Darryl & Co. ~ Lighting & Catering: Bell Tower on 34th Street ~ Cake: Who Made the Cake!