Make fun signature cocktails a part of your wedding celebration with these delish wedding cocktail recipes from Capitol Beverage Service! This awesome Houston bar and beverage company will work hand in hand with you to craft one of these fabulous options, or a signature cocktail of your own design. Choose your spirit, pick your favorite mixers, and come up with a personalized name for your drink. It’s all in the name of celebration…and there’s no celebration more important than your wedding day. Cheers, y’all!
Brunch Sparkler – “This is a light, refreshing and super flavorful drink!”
- Put several slices of fresh ginger in orange juice
- Allow to sit for a few hours or overnight
- Mix the orange juice with equal parts pineapple juice
- Pour in sparkling wine (or sparkling water if you prefer a nonalcoholic drink)
- Serve chilled
Paloma with a Twist! – “A twist on the old classic with a pretty spectacular taste!”
- Start with silver tequila
- Mix with blood orange soda (you can find this in most well-stocked grocery and specialty beverage stores)
- To make this extra special, serve with a half–rim of salt and add fresh, finely chopped thyme leaves
Simple Summer Cooler – “This is a summer staple in our arsenal. It is also one that you can play with to make it your own!”
- Start with honey vodka (almost every brand of vodka makes a honey version)
- Mix with club soda
- Add a good squeeze of lemon
- Stir and serve
- *You can also pre-mix the vodka with fresh lemon juice and then add the club soda when serving a crowd.
Looking for more great wedding cocktail, wine and beer ideas for your big day? Contact Capitol Beverage Service to schedule your consultation…and get crafty with your booze, y’all!