Sapphires have long been a symbol of wisdom, virtue, good fortune and holiness for royals. In an engagement ring, a sapphire means faithfulness and sincerity too and is believed to calm the spirit and heal the body. Long a favorite of royals, the sapphire is known for its beauty, brilliance and hardiness. The most famous royal blue sapphire engagement ring in modern history was that of Princess Diana’s, now Kate Middleton’s.
We’ve handpicked six sapphire accessories from our trusted jewelers, ranging from rings to necklaces just for you. Scroll down and let the queen within you aspire for a sapphire. Happy shopping!
1. Oval Blue Sapphire and Diamond Accent Ring
2. Blue Sapphire Flower Earrings
3. Blue Sapphire & Diamond Bracelet
4. White Gold Sapphire Necklace
5. Sapphire White Gold Diamond Earrings
6. Diamond and Sapphire Bypass Ring
We hoped you enjoyed these six sapphire accessories fit for the queen within you! Check out our Jewelry & Accessories Pinterest board for more engagement and wedding day jewelry inspiration.