Being a Texas bride, it’s only natural to include a bit of country charm in your bridal look. Bridal cowboy boots are a fantastic way to add honest-to-goodness Texas style to your bridal ensemble. Here are some of our favorite boots for big-day fun, with wedding gown styles to match!
When dressing for your special day, your bridal look is not complete without the perfect pair of shoes. Sure, those sky-high Louboutins might be a stunning match with your gorgeous gown, but let’s face it, wearing towering heels for more than two hours straight can be tough on your toes, not to mention your heels, hips and back. Imagine spending more than six hours in them. For your wedding day, you likely will spend at least that much time on your feet, so it would be wise to choose shoes you can survive the day in. Don’t worry though, you do not, we repeat, DO NOT have to sacrifice style over comfort. You can have both, with these hot designs from top brands, and spend the day walking on air.
The soft wide band on this suede sandal will hold your foot in place without feeling constricting.
A clutch is a must-have for every bride before and after her walk down the aisle. We love these designer clutches with their versatile looks, which can go from bridal to everyday chic.
Embroidered Satin Goa Clutch
Get the designer look with this expertly beaded clutch from Oscar de la Renta for a luxurious touch to your bridal ensemble.
The Knot Watersnake-Trimmed Intrecciato Satin Clutch
For the sophisticated bride, nothing compares to this sleek and structured clutch with its signature clasp.
Rose Crocodile Box Clutch Bag
If your style is a little bolder than most, show if off with a textured clutch.
Marbled Acrylic Wolf Box Clutch
Are you looking for an ultra-feminine clutch that still has an edge to it? This crystal clutch from Edie Parker is the perfect blend of angle and elegance.
Classic Box Clutch
Davie & Chiyo’s sweet and classic clutch features an oversize bow, for a feminine, romantic look brides love.
Pink Crystal Embellished Feather Clutch
This clutch is perfect for the fashionista bride who loves to set the trends instead of follow them.
Celebrities…they’re just like us! Or rather, we can be just like them, by snagging a bit of paparazzi-ready style from their front-page weddings. The key is not to steal any one star’s entire wedding look, but to take inspiration from the themes and details that give their made-for-the-spotlight weddings that certain…magic. These 4 fabulous celebrity weddings are just a handful of our recent faves!
Lauren Conrad & William Tell |Photographer: Elizabeth Messina |Source: Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad & William Tell | Image: Elizabeth Messina |Source: Lauren Conrad | Table Linens: La Tavola Fine Linen
1. Rustic Elegance: For her California wedding to William Tell, fashion and lifestyle guru Lauren Conrad rocked long, loose locks and a flowing custom dress from Mark Badgley and James Mischka, while her bridesmaids wore sweet and comfy styles from her very own dress line, Paper Crown . The couple wed in a nondenominational ceremony where they shared vows they’d written themselves, natch. At their California-cool reception, bare wood tables got a bit of classic elegance from hemstitched runners, accented with tousled, low centerpieces and long white taper candles.
Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello |Source: POPSUGAR
2. Lush & Lavish: “Modern Family” bombshell Sofia Vergara and “Magic Mike” hottie Joe Manganiello exchanged vows at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla. The reception was held in the hotel’s ornate Venetian ballroom, where a canopy of creamy-hued floral garlands set a glamorous, ultra-romantic tone. At their reception, yellow linens and lush white roses topped dining tables, and the couple shared a first dance to Frank Sinatra’s 1964 classic, “The Way You Look Tonight.”
Pippa Middelton & James Matthews | Source: Telegraph
Pippa Middelton & James Matthews | Source: Telegraph
3. Timeless & Classic: Duchess Kate’s sis Pippa Middleton didn’t try to outdo the pomp and circumstance of her sibling’s royal affair, when she married beau James Matthews. Instead, she opted for a classic close-to-home wedding, donning a high-neck lace Giles Deacon dress (designed to create the impression of being seamless), and ivory satin Manolos, to say her vows in a historic parish. Post-ceremony festivities took place in a Belgian glass palace set up on the grounds of the Middleton family home, and centered on a timeless menu featuring caviar, Champagne and lobster, along with a projection show highlighting milestones of the couple’s love story. Awww…
Italia Ricci & Robbie Amell | Source: US | Image: Dimitry Loiseau Photography
Italia Ricci & Robbie Amell | Source: US | Image:Dimitry Loiseau Photography
4.) Culturally Traditional: She’s been a “Supergirl.” She’s a “Designated Survivor.” And on Oct. 15 of last year, Italia Ricci took on one more starring role: bride. For her traditional Italian wedding to fellow actor Robbie Amell, Ricci wore a princess-worthy James Clifford ballgown, and the couple spoke traditional vows in a cathedral ceremony. For their lively reception, the couple, threw in plenty of current faves, such as a super-fun signature cocktail (made with vodka, basil and lemon), a decadent doughnut wall, and beloved wedding dance tunes including “YMCA,” the “Macarena,” and, yes, the “Chicken Dance.”
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with so many wedding dresses and wedding styles to choose from, which is why homing in on your zodiac sign can be a great place to start narrowing down options. Each Zodiac sign has its own unique profile, just like each bride, and each wedding. Scroll down here to find your sign, and shop the looks that express it!
Earth: Driven and engaging all senses, your vision for a blissful wedding is emotional and sensual. You love earthy tones mixed with hints of gold, and adore the idea of mixing classic and modern touches.
1. Marchesa Embellished Cape Gown: Saks Fifth Avenue 2. Jennifer Behr Earrings: NET-A-PORTER 3. Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color in Bloodroses: NET-A-PORTER 4. Gumuchian Rose Gold Diamond Ring: Lewis Jewelers 5. Charlotte Olympia Orchid Pandora Clutch: NET-A-PORTER 6. Bouquet: Keisha’s Kreations 7. Eternal Romance Invitation: Wedding Paper Divas 8. Gianvito Rossi Satin Sandals: NET-A-PORTER 9. Four-Tier Cake: Sweet Regards by Daniela
Air: Creative, quick-thinking and full of fancy, you’re a heady romantic with a flair for fun. Light-as-air fabrics and blush tones are the wedding textures and colors you have your eyes on.
1. Marchesa Pre-Fall Couture 2017: Marchesa 2. Lele Sadoughi Straw Tassel Earrings: Lele Sadoughi 3. Tom Ford Skin Illuminator: Neiman Marcus 4. Ted Baker Oriental Blossom Clutch: Bloomingdale’s 5. Gilded Shore Coral Invitation: Minted 6. Bouquet: Darryl & Co. 7. Anna Sheffield Hazeline Suite: Anna Sheffield 8. Badgley Mischka ‘Blakely’ Mesh Evening Shoe: Badgley Mischka 9. Four-Tier Cake: Bobbette & Belle
Fire: Passionate, positive and powerful, you’re the life of the party—at the party of a lifetime! You want to stay true to yourself and show off your boldness with bright colors!
1. Sabyasachi Red Floral Lehenga: Sabyasachi 2. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Bawse: Smashbox 3. Floral Arrangement: Dream Bouquet 4. Minza Khan Yasmin Clutch: Minza Khan 5. Centifolia Rose Invitation: Minted 6. Ruby & Diamond Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 7. Sergio Rossi Tresor Swarovski Crystal & Suede Sandal: Saks Fifth Avenue 8. Two-Tier Cake: Cake Ink
Water: Sensitive, thoughtful and imaginative, your wedding-day inspiration never stops flowing! You absolutely adore the idea of watercolor invitations, floral cakes and wedding dresses that make you feel like you’re floating as you walk down the aisle.
1. Lazaro Gown: Ivory Bridal Atelier, Weddings by Debbie 2. Sutra Sapphire & Diamond Tassel Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 3. Rafe Sofia Straw Minaudiere: Neiman Marcus 4. Goshwara Gossip London Blue Topaz Bracelet: Zadok Jewelers 5. Indigo Sea Invitation: Minted 6. Bouquet: TnT Events, Flowers & Decorations 7. Imagine Vince Camuto Phoebe Embellished T-Strap Sandals: Bloomingdale’s 8. Three-Tier Floral & Metallic Cake: Cake Ink