Bouquet styles can be overwhelming to sort through when deciding on the perfect floral arrangement to carry down the aisle. Fortunately, if you’ve got a talented wedding florist on your team, he or she can design a beautiful, unique bouquet to fit your personality and your wedding theme. We’ve selected four popular bouquet styles to inspire you.
Both glorious accessory and sentimental symbol, the bouquet you hold on your wedding day should express your style, and your joy, without stealing the spotlight or weighing you down. Scroll down for a bounty of beautiful bouquets, fresh from Houston’s haute-est wedding florists!
Everything centers on the textural succulent at the heart of this colorful bouquet…and we love it!
Outdoor Houston weddings can be a risky proposition, for all kinds of reasons. But with the right venue, and options for both outdoor “I do’s” and climate-controlled festivities, you can enjoy nature’s backdrop, with a reassuring backup. You can start by asking these questions: Click here to read the rest of this post »
While all wedding planning decisions are difficult, the options for bridal bouquets are seemingly…endless. Well, we’re here to help, H-town brides! These 9 bridal bouquets from talented Houston wedding florists are among our top choices. Scroll down to check out these diverse wedding bouquets, which include a magnificent purple orchid cascade bouquet (and another orchid cascade all in creamy white!), a lovely winter wedding bouquet in neutrals and cool greens, a lush but understated ribbon-tied bouquet in shades of lilac, blush and ivory with pops of dramatic black…and many others. Find your bouquet inspiration, consider your wedding palette, then schedule your consultation with your Houston wedding florist and start planning your perfect arrangement!
Bridal Bouquet: Todd Events | Photo: Adam Nyholt, Photographer
Basic beige? Not even. Choose linens, rentals and tenting in neutral hues to tie your flowers, table settings, and decor together. Ask your wedding planner and florist for tips, and take inspiration from these neutral wedding palette “tricks!”
1. A pattern in a neutral color acts almost as a solid.
2. Neutral chairs and linens paired with greenery bring the outdoors in.
3. Barely-there “ghost” chairs and soft white tenting create airy space for larger receptions.
Photo: Adam Nyholt Photography | Flowers, Decor & Rentals: Maxit Flower Design
4. Pair a neutral pattern with gold and a range of pinks and greenery for a fresh palette.
5. Use varying saturations and tones of a classic neutral (in this case, taupe) to add dimension to decor.
Photo: Koby Brown | Furniture Rentals: Darryl & Co. | Flowers: Bows + Arrows
6. A light-hued, sheer runner paired with a natural surface acts as a texture rather than a color, creating layers of interest.
Photo: Luke & Cat Photography | Rentals: Swift + Co.
7. White, as a textured table linen or used sparingly on napkins or chair sashes, lends a clean, modern finish.
Photo: Sylvie Gil | Flowers, Decor & Rentals: Todd Events