Pearls are appropriate for any occasion…especially for wedding celebrations! We handpicked five chic pearl bridal handbags that take on a modern twist to the classic pearl. These bridal bags can be styled for any wedding celebration such as your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or even a night out with your bridesmaids—after all pearls are for the girls!
We’ve picked these 5 bridal handbags for our “blushing” brides! Going with a blush color palette for your big day? These stylish bridal clutches, minaudieres and crossbody bags are among our favorites for coordinating fashionably with your blush wedding color scheme. These blush beauties make fabulous bridesmaids’ gifts, too!
1. Dolce & Gabbana “Dolce Box Floral-Print Acrylic Shoulder Bag”
Carry this bold blush floral-print handbag from Dolce & Gabbana for a fun, unique pop of color. The belt-style shoulder strap is perfect for keeping your bag close throughout all of your wedding day activities, while the chic metallic hardware makes this bag easily adaptable for date-night accessorizing.
Cover Photo: Sylvie Gil | Monique Lhuillier Gown: Joan Pillow Bridal Salon | Stylist: Summar Salah | Headpiece: Weddings by Debbie | Earrings & Ring: Neiman Marcus | Hair: Ceron Hair Studio| Makeup: VCI Artists | Assistant: Devin Harvey
Y’all. We are SO excited about our special anniversary issue that we’re doing a week long Instagram #selfie contest… to win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Polaroid camera!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow us on Instagram
2. Take a selfie with the new mag (shown in pic, available at these locations)
3. Use the hashtag #wihandme **Profile must be public**
4. Deadline: Sun. 7/16. Winner will be announced next week. Good luck, and we can’t wait to see those selfies!
We’ve curated some of our hottest finds for our bold, spotlight-seeking fire sign brides. From rubies and rose gold to intricate embroidery and the heady scent of orange blossoms, these hand-picked bridal accessories and wedding design elements are tailor-made for the bride with fire–and true love–in her heart! Scroll down for details and retailers.
1. Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Exotica Gown: Abu Sandeep 2. Ruby & Diamond Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 3. Burberry Festive Nail Polish in Iconic: Bloomingdale’s 4. Tenderly Textured Invitation: Wedding Paper Divas 5. Nancy Gonzales Butterfly Crocodile Box Clutch: Neiman Marcus 6. Bouquet: Haute Flowers & Events 7. Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 8. Ralph & Russo Suede & Rose Gold Pump: Ralph & Russo 9. Gold Metallic & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink
Born in December, January, April, May, August or September? If your birth date falls in the zodiac sign of Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo, we’ve got a selection of earthy-but-exciting wedding style ideas we think will appeal to your sense of classic elegance…and your sensual side, too. Scroll down for links to our top picks in bridal fashion, wedding accessories, beauty and wedding design for the Earth sign bride, and stay tuned for more of our favorite wedding picks, for each sign of the zodiac, coming soon to the Houston Wedding Blog!
1. Inbal Dror Gown: Inbal Dror 2. Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Sinner: Barneys 3. Rose Gold & Diamond Pave Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 4. Narcisco Rodriguez L’Absolu Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 5. Frederic Sage Ring Set: Loggins Jewelers 6. Alexander McQueen De-Manta Floral Clutch: Neiman Marcus 7. Bouquet: Keisha’s Kreations 8. Beauty by Lori Wemple Invitation: Minted 9. Christian Louboutin Printed Faille, Leather & Mesh Pumps: Net-A-Porter 10. Three-Tier Cake: Earth & Sugar