Cover Photo: Sylvie Gil | Monique Lhuillier Gown: Joan Pillow Bridal Salon | Stylist: Summar Salah | Headpiece: Weddings by Debbie | Earrings & Ring: Neiman Marcus | Hair: Ceron Hair Studio| Makeup: VCI Artists | Assistant: Devin Harvey
Y’all. We are SO excited about our special anniversary issue that we’re doing a week long Instagram #selfie contest… to win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Polaroid camera!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow us on Instagram
2. Take a selfie with the new mag (shown in pic, available at these locations)
3. Use the hashtag #wihandme **Profile must be public**
4. Deadline: Sun. 7/16. Winner will be announced next week. Good luck, and we can’t wait to see those selfies!
We’ve curated some of our hottest finds for our bold, spotlight-seeking fire sign brides. From rubies and rose gold to intricate embroidery and the heady scent of orange blossoms, these hand-picked bridal accessories and wedding design elements are tailor-made for the bride with fire–and true love–in her heart! Scroll down for details and retailers.
1. Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Exotica Gown: Abu Sandeep 2. Ruby & Diamond Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 3. Burberry Festive Nail Polish in Iconic: Bloomingdale’s 4. Tenderly Textured Invitation: Wedding Paper Divas 5. Nancy Gonzales Butterfly Crocodile Box Clutch: Neiman Marcus 6. Bouquet: Haute Flowers & Events 7. Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 8. Ralph & Russo Suede & Rose Gold Pump: Ralph & Russo 9. Gold Metallic & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink
Born in December, January, April, May, August or September? If your birth date falls in the zodiac sign of Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo, we’ve got a selection of earthy-but-exciting wedding style ideas we think will appeal to your sense of classic elegance…and your sensual side, too. Scroll down for links to our top picks in bridal fashion, wedding accessories, beauty and wedding design for the Earth sign bride, and stay tuned for more of our favorite wedding picks, for each sign of the zodiac, coming soon to the Houston Wedding Blog!
1. Inbal Dror Gown: Inbal Dror 2. Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Sinner: Barneys 3. Rose Gold & Diamond Pave Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 4. Narcisco Rodriguez L’Absolu Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 5. Frederic Sage Ring Set: Loggins Jewelers 6. Alexander McQueen De-Manta Floral Clutch: Neiman Marcus 7. Bouquet: Keisha’s Kreations 8. Beauty by Lori Wemple Invitation: Minted 9. Christian Louboutin Printed Faille, Leather & Mesh Pumps: Net-A-Porter 10. Three-Tier Cake: Earth & Sugar
Hey there, golden goddess (or pale princess ISO the perfect faux glow), we’ve got news for you: You can achieve that flawless sun-kissed color without baking in the Houston heat or risking the damage of UV rays, with the help of our favorite tan, shimmer & bronzer products. Enjoy!
1. KAX Tanning Souffle Mousse: KAX Salon Houston 2. FakeBake Passion Fruit Exfoliating Wipes: FakeBake 3. La Mer The After Sun Enhancer: Neiman Marcus 4. L’Atelier De ArtOnIt Le Poudre De Soleil in Cassidy’s Sun: KAX Salon Houston 5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze: Sephora 6. Origins Mega-Defense SPF 45 Advanced Daily UV Defender: Origins 7. Tory Burch Bronzer & Blush: Tory Burch
Getting ready for a beachside vacay with your boo? Whether you need the perfect bathing suit, shades or sandals—we’ve got you covered. Our editors have handpicked the essentials you’ll need to look your best while you’re soaking up the sun, in style.
1. Zimmermann Anais Printed Cotton & Silk Wrap Top: NET-A-PORTER 2. J. Crew Textured Summer Straw Hat: J. Crew 3. Dior So Real Sunglasses: Barneys NY 4. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick Blush: Charlotte Tilbury 5. Bobbi Brown Beach Body Oil: Bobbi Brown 6. Tory Burch Stone Pendant Tassel Necklace: Tory Burch 7. Emamo Funky Embellished Triangle Bikini: NET-A-PORTER 8. Rene Caovilla Crystal Chandelier Snakeskin Sandal: Neiman Marcus 9. Plum Pretty Sugar Pink Bride Tote: Plum Pretty Sugar