Want to meet A-list bridal designer Sareh Nouri at Joan Pillow Bridal Salon? Your chance is coming up! The designer herself will be on hand Friday and Saturday, July 27-28, to assist brides with gown selection, offer styling advice and chat with brides about her design process (and maybe a little about her Houston memories–she called Htown home once upon a time!). This exclusive Houston trunk show marks the debut of Sareh Nouri at Joan Pillow Bridal Salon, and it’s going to be a very special occasion, indeed. Click here to read the rest of this post »
The most recent royal wedding has had a sweeping effect on bridal fashion. One of the biggest royal-inspired bridal trends is the resurgence of bridal headpieces including tiaras, crowns and halos. If you’re looking to mix in this trend with your bridal look, we’ve got you covered…and then some. Once you’ve found your fav piece, check out these local salons to pick up your own heavenly headpiece for your big day.
Hey there, princess, check this out: If you’re down with the crown thing (pretty much the hottest trend going in bridal hair accessories for 2018 weddings), we’ve got a handful of seriously regal headpieces we think you’re gonna like. Enjoy…and visit these fine Houston salons for even more bridal crown and bridal tiara styles!
Designer: Maria Elena
Designer: Jennifer Behr
Designer: Twigs & Honey
Designer: Maria Elena
Designer: Eden Luxe Bridal at Etsy
The Spring 2018 collections revealed at New York’s recent Bridal Fashion Week taught us a valuable lesson—refined and regal is always in. Big ballgowns, detachable skirts, romantic veils and dramatic crowns have made a comeback, and we’re all for it. We are loving this trend so much, we put together a complete bridal look to give you some inspo before you shop for your wedding dress at local Houston bridal salons. Love the trend? Check out the deets below on where to buy these looks. Happy shopping, xo!
1. Sigh. Elie Saab’s Spring 2018 collection reminds us why we’ve always loved ballgowns. Who doesn’t want to feel like a princess, especially on her wedding day? For maximum versatility, try a ballgown with a detachable skirt—an awesome option for brides who want to let loose and dance the night away without having their gown get in the way.
2. We had a chance to get our hands on this Maria Elena crown at Joan Pillow Bridal Salon’s trunk show last week…and OMG, it’s a stunner. We recommend pairing it with a romantic, braided up-do or sleek, pulled-back look (life hack: remember to always channel your inner #queen).
3. The Hazeline Suite is dear to ring designer Anna Sheffield, who created it in homage to her own grandmother’s ring, and we’re pretty sure that any bride who chooses it will end up turning it into a cherished heirloom of her own. The champagne-colored diamond with white diamond accents makes for a timeless, vintage look we absolutely love.
4. Alexander McQueen is the king of the clutch game. We particularly love the combination of soft lace with edgy gold and silver accents. Oh, and the knuckle clasp? It’s like a crown for your hand!
5. Imagine these Aquazurra Crystal-Embellished Sandals peeking out from beneath your beautiful ballgown. They’re just the perfect shade of blush, with just the right amount of crystal bling to complete your bridal look, as they catch the light everywhere you turn. Sparkle on, sister…sparkle on.