We know how hard it is to maintain your wedding-day hair and makeup with Houston’s unpredictable weather…which is why we picked out 7 essential bridal beauty products to keep you cool, fresh and flawless! Shop the links below, and smile pretty for the camera, love : )
1. Honest Beauty ‘Honestly Uplifted’ Volumizing Spray: Honest Beauty 2. Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye Tint in Gold Ashes: Sephora 3. Mink Drama Lashes: Donyale Traveling Makeup Artist 4. Bbrowbar Brow Sculpt: NET-A-PORTER 5. KAX Tanning Souffle: Kax Tanning 6. Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter in Rose Gold: Burberry 7. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Top Secrets’ Instant Moisture Glow: Bloomingdale’s
Whether you rock them full and bold like Cara, sleek and groomed like Rihanna, or somewhere in between, beautiful brows are in the spotlight–especially on your wedding day. Our six bridal makeup picks will help you get your brows in shape, your lashes lush and full, and your lids luminous, for a wedding day eye makeup look that will last through your tears at the altar…and all night long! Take a peek for yourself below:
1. Smashbox Full Exposure Waterproof Mascara: Smashbox 2. Artonit Makeup Le Stylo Art Beaute in Cat Noir: L’Atelier de ArtOnIt 3. Burberry Festive Gold Eye Color Cream: Bloomingdale’s 4. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go: Smashbox 5. Nars Brow Defining Cream: Barneys 6. Estee Lauder Brow Multi-Tasker: Estee Lauder
We’ve curated some of our hottest finds for our bold, spotlight-seeking fire sign brides. From rubies and rose gold to intricate embroidery and the heady scent of orange blossoms, these hand-picked bridal accessories and wedding design elements are tailor-made for the bride with fire–and true love–in her heart! Scroll down for details and retailers.
1. Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Exotica Gown: Abu Sandeep 2. Ruby & Diamond Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 3. Burberry Festive Nail Polish in Iconic: Bloomingdale’s 4. Tenderly Textured Invitation: Wedding Paper Divas 5. Nancy Gonzales Butterfly Crocodile Box Clutch: Neiman Marcus 6. Bouquet: Haute Flowers & Events 7. Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 8. Ralph & Russo Suede & Rose Gold Pump: Ralph & Russo 9. Gold Metallic & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink
Beyond the tux, these practical and stylish grooms’ accessories and grooming products will have you looking sleek and polished on your wedding day…and every day. Details and links below. Use ’em, honey.
1. Texas Bifold Wallet: Paris Texas Apparel Co. 2. Bonobos Navy & Burgundy Floral Silk Necktie: Bonobos 3. Suit Supply Navy Three-Piece Tuxedo: Suit Supply 4. Mr. Burberry Eau de Toilette: Burberry 5. Suit Supply Navy Pocket Square: Suit Supply 6. Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch: Lewis Jewelers 7. Jason Markk Stain Repellent: Jason Markk 8. Barneys New York Sterling Silver Intertwined Circles Cufflinks: Barneys 9. Cuban Seed Hand-Rolled Cigars: Lucho Houston 10. Texas States Bow Tie: Paris Texas Apparel Co. 11. Texas Barware Set Rocks Glasses: Paris Texas Apparel Co. 12. Clinique for Men Post-Shave Soother: Clinique 13. Suit Supply Black Derby Shoes: Suit Supply
Long gone are the days when traditional white gowns were the only options for brides. Designers like Jenny Packham have introduced gorrrgeous metallic-accented gowns and have instantly become a hit on the runway. It’s true—subtle shine and sophisticated sheen goes a long way. We’ve picked out this season’s hottest metallic-inspired gowns, accessories and cakes, too. So what are you waiting for? Go for the gold, girl.
1. ‘Hermia’ Gown Spring 2016: Jenny Packham 2. My Burberry: Nordstrom 3. Fernando Jorge Earrings: Grange Hall 4. ‘Venice’ Headband: Justine M. Couture 5. Gold & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink 6. ‘Paules’ Gold Sandal: Aldo 7. Bottega Veneta Clutch: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria