We know how hard it is to maintain your wedding-day hair and makeup with Houston’s unpredictable weather…which is why we picked out 7 essential bridal beauty products to keep you cool, fresh and flawless! Shop the links below, and smile pretty for the camera, love : )
1. Honest Beauty ‘Honestly Uplifted’ Volumizing Spray: Honest Beauty 2. Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye Tint in Gold Ashes: Sephora 3. Mink Drama Lashes: Donyale Traveling Makeup Artist 4. Bbrowbar Brow Sculpt: NET-A-PORTER 5. KAX Tanning Souffle: Kax Tanning 6. Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter in Rose Gold: Burberry 7. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Top Secrets’ Instant Moisture Glow: Bloomingdale’s
Whether you rock them full and bold like Cara, sleek and groomed like Rihanna, or somewhere in between, beautiful brows are in the spotlight–especially on your wedding day. Our six bridal makeup picks will help you get your brows in shape, your lashes lush and full, and your lids luminous, for a wedding day eye makeup look that will last through your tears at the altar…and all night long! Take a peek for yourself below:
1. Smashbox Full Exposure Waterproof Mascara: Smashbox 2. Artonit Makeup Le Stylo Art Beaute in Cat Noir: L’Atelier de ArtOnIt 3. Burberry Festive Gold Eye Color Cream: Bloomingdale’s 4. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go: Smashbox 5. Nars Brow Defining Cream: Barneys 6. Estee Lauder Brow Multi-Tasker: Estee Lauder
We’ve curated some of our hottest finds for our bold, spotlight-seeking fire sign brides. From rubies and rose gold to intricate embroidery and the heady scent of orange blossoms, these hand-picked bridal accessories and wedding design elements are tailor-made for the bride with fire–and true love–in her heart! Scroll down for details and retailers.
1. Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Exotica Gown: Abu Sandeep 2. Ruby & Diamond Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 3. Burberry Festive Nail Polish in Iconic: Bloomingdale’s 4. Tenderly Textured Invitation: Wedding Paper Divas 5. Nancy Gonzales Butterfly Crocodile Box Clutch: Neiman Marcus 6. Bouquet: Haute Flowers & Events 7. Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 8. Ralph & Russo Suede & Rose Gold Pump: Ralph & Russo 9. Gold Metallic & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink
Born in December, January, April, May, August or September? If your birth date falls in the zodiac sign of Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo, we’ve got a selection of earthy-but-exciting wedding style ideas we think will appeal to your sense of classic elegance…and your sensual side, too. Scroll down for links to our top picks in bridal fashion, wedding accessories, beauty and wedding design for the Earth sign bride, and stay tuned for more of our favorite wedding picks, for each sign of the zodiac, coming soon to the Houston Wedding Blog!
1. Inbal Dror Gown: Inbal Dror 2. Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Sinner: Barneys 3. Rose Gold & Diamond Pave Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 4. Narcisco Rodriguez L’Absolu Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdale’s 5. Frederic Sage Ring Set: Loggins Jewelers 6. Alexander McQueen De-Manta Floral Clutch: Neiman Marcus 7. Bouquet: Keisha’s Kreations 8. Beauty by Lori Wemple Invitation: Minted 9. Christian Louboutin Printed Faille, Leather & Mesh Pumps: Net-A-Porter 10. Three-Tier Cake: Earth & Sugar
One day, pale, demure Blush met flirty, sparkling Gold, and the two fell in love and lived happily ever after. Help us celebrate everyone’s favorite wedding color-palette couple, with a handful of goodies that show off this knockout pair in all their shimmering elegance. Happy shopping!
1. Hayley Paige “Lorelei” Gown: Now & Forever Bridal Boutique 2. Dolce & Gabbana Embellished Velvet Box Clutch: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria 3. Christopher Designs L’Amour Collection Ring: Donoho’s Jewellers 4. Jude Frances “Sonoma” Open Leaf Cuff: Loggins Jewelers 5. Salvatore Ferragamo “Emozione” Eau de Parfum: Bloomingdales 6. Nina “Karen” Champagne Satin Pump: Zappos 7. Watercolor Invitation: Nib & Pixel 8. Three Tier Cake: Who Made The Cake!