Basic beige? Not even. Choose linens, rentals and tenting in neutral hues to tie your flowers, table settings, and decor together. Ask your wedding planner and florist for tips, and take inspiration from these neutral wedding palette “tricks!”
1. A pattern in a neutral color acts almost as a solid.
Photo: Joanna Krueger Photography | Flowers, Rentals & Decor: Darryl & Co. | Location: Brennan’s Houston
2. Neutral chairs and linens paired with greenery bring the outdoors in.
Photo: Pinky Promise Photography | Linens: EB Inc. Event Rentals & Design | Location: The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center
3. Barely-there “ghost” chairs and soft white tenting create airy space for larger receptions.
Photo: Adam Nyholt Photography | Flowers, Decor & Rentals: Maxit Flower Design
4. Pair a neutral pattern with gold and a range of pinks and greenery for a fresh palette.
Photo: Ama Photography & Cinema | Flowers, Decor & Rentals: AJ’s Urban Petals
5. Use varying saturations and tones of a classic neutral (in this case, taupe) to add dimension to decor.
Photo: Koby Brown | Furniture Rentals: Darryl & Co. | Flowers: Bows + Arrows
6. A light-hued, sheer runner paired with a natural surface acts as a texture rather than a color, creating layers of interest.
Photo: Luke & Cat Photography | Rentals: Swift + Co.
7. White, as a textured table linen or used sparingly on napkins or chair sashes, lends a clean, modern finish.
Photo: Sylvie Gil | Flowers, Decor & Rentals: Todd Events