You can never go wrong with a chic black and white ensemble, wouldn’t you agree? This Fall is all about embracing the monochrome trend, and we’re lovin’ it. We’ve picked out our fave black, white and oh-so-right pieces for this season. Whether you fancy a dramatic ball gown or a sleek, modern suit, we’ve got you covered. Happy shopping!
1. Fall 2015 RTW Gown: Zuhair Murad 2. Galya Embellished Strap Shoe: Badgley Mischka 3. Fall 2015 RTW Gown: Sareh Nouri 4. Black & White Orchid Cake: Cake by Nicole 5. Cordwork & Bead Embroidered Clutch: Oscar de la Renta 6. Resort 2015 Suit: Giorgio Armani 7. Belperron Invitation by Kelle Anne McCarter: Bella Figura 8. Tahitian Pearl Necklace and Earring Set: Peran & Scannell Jewelers
Photos: Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Fabulous floral displays, A-list vendors, 2016 bridal couture, cocktails, fine hors d’oeuvre and fantastic swag bags filled with hundreds of dollars worth of luxury skincare, beauty, bridal accessory, wedding favor and newlywed lifestyle products hand-picked for YOU by US (the staff of Weddings in Houston…who loves ya, bridey?). THAT is the I Do! Wedding Soiree, darlings. It’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced. And it’s coming to the Four Seasons Hotel on Sunday, Oct. 18.
And here’s something even more sensational: Buy your tickets NOW and you’ll automatically be entered to WIN an incredible Four Seasons Hotel “Suite Staycation” featuring:
- Champagne and fresh strawberries upon your arrival
- A lavish afternoon picnic basket for two
- Four Seasons’ legendary Sunday brunch for two at Quattro restaurant
- One weekend-night accommodation in a sumptuous Four Seasons suite
This giveaway is a limited time contest and will end THIS WEEK. When, exactly? Don’t find out too late. Purchase your I Do! Wedding Soiree tickets today, and you’ll be in it to win it. Winner will be notified next week and announced on Facebook. Will it be YOU?
Satin and rhinestones and pearls…oh my! Check out these lovely discoveries in bridal fashion, accessories and makeup that we just HAD to share with y’all. If they don’t set your heart aflutter, well then…you may need to check if it’s still beating! Happy shopping, loves.
1. Lucrezia Headpiece: Petite Lumiere 2. Adriana Orsini Lavish Drop Earrings: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria 3. Badgley Mishcka Satin Peep-Toe: Zappos 4. Fall 2015 Collection: Inbal Dror 5. Cantley Clutch: Aldo 5. ‘Catch’ Eye Shadow Palette: Tory Burch 6. Tzarina Crystal Bridal Belt: Jenny Packham