Sparkle and shine with our Editor’s Picks for this year’s most coveted chandelier earrings. P.S. You can try on your fave gems at local Houston jewelers!
1. Penny Preville Diamond & Pearl Earrings: Donoho’s Jewellers 2. Rose Cut & Round Diamond Chandelier Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 3. Pear Shaped Diamond Drop Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 4. Sapphire & Diamond Earrings: Peran & Scannell 5. Penny Preville Diamond Earrings: Donoho’s Jewellers 6. Casa Reale 18K Yellow Gold & White Diamond Earrings: Peran & Scannell 7. Diamond Deco Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 8. Diamond & Rose Gold Drop Earrings: Zadok Jewelers
Coco Chanel said it best, “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” This is so true—especially when it comes to our lovely Houston brides, who always look elegant. Inspired by our local brides, we picked out a collection of key pieces you’ll need to achieve a timeless, elegant look, including a chic ivory Monique Lhuillier gown, a bow clutch and a pair of sparkly Louboutins. Sounds lovely, right? You can get your hands on these fab items at fine local Houston fashion retailers. Happy shopping, xo!
1. Monique Lhuillier Aubrey Gown: Monique Lhuillier 2. Alexis Bittar Encrusted Pearl Drop Earring: Alexis Bittar 3. Simon G. Passion Collection White Gold Engagement Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 4. Christian Louboutin Patinana Open Toe Pump: Nordstrom 5. Kate Spade Wedding Belles Lucinda Clutch: Kate Spade 6. Golden Floral Cake: The Pastry Studio
You’ve found the one. Now, it’s time to send subtle (or not-so-subtle) hints and seal the deal with a unique ring that speaks true to your style. We handpicked stunning one-of-a-kind engagement rings that’ll have everyone swooning, for sure. P.S. We’ve got news for you—you can try on some of these rings at local Houston jewelers! You can thank us later. Happy shopping, y’all.
1. Rose Gold & White Diamond Band: Peran & Scannell 2. Simon G. Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 3. JB Star Marquise Round Cut Diamond Band: Zadok Jewelers 4. Cathy Waterman Wheat-Frame Ring: Barneys NY 5. Nazarelle Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 6. A. Jaffe Pink & Gold Double Halo Diamond Setting: Donoho’s Jewellers 7. Precision Set Diamond Bands: Donoho’s Jewellers 8. Pink Oval Cut Diamond Ring: Zadok Jewelers 9. Simon G. Fabled Collection White Gold Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 10. Claire Pettibone Versailles Ring: Trumpet & Horn
South Asian brides are saying goodbye to the more traditional reds, hot pinks and oranges, and are instead embracing neutral hues of ivory, champagne and gold mixed with pops of color. We are in love with the combination of a soft and bold colored bridal lehenga! Pair it with an embellished clutch and top with a traditional maang tikka to create a regal ensemble fit for a queen. Here is the hottest head-to-toe South Asian bridal style for this wedding season that we’re all obsessing over, and so will you.
1. Elan Couture Bridal Lehenga: Elan 2. Larkspur & Hawk Bella Gold, Quartz & Pearl Earrings: NET-A-PORTER 3. Preeti Mohan Maang Tikka: Exclusively 4. Oscar de la Renta Clutch: Zappos 5. Tamir 18k Yellow Gold Spodumene Ring: Peran & Scannell 6. Five Tier Cake: Cakes by Kristhanthi 7. Sergio Rossi Puzzle Heel: Bloomingdale’s 8. Laser Cut Invitation Suite: Isabella Invitations
1. Marco & Maria 2016 Gown: Marco & Maria 2. Oscar de la Renta Swarovski Earrings: Oscar de la Renta 3. La Perla Petit Macrame Slip: La Perla 4. Tess Harriss Designs Something Blue Clutch: Tess Harriss Designs 5. Three Tier Fondant Cake: Earth & Sugar 6. Kashmir Sapphire & Diamond Ring: Zadok Jewelers 7. Sophia Webster Chiara Ice Bridal Sandal: Sophia Webster 8. Munnu Aquamarine Ring: Barneys NY 9. Bella Figura Sea Wash Invitation: Bella Figura