Photo: Kelly Hornberger Photography
You have your bae and your ring…now it’s time to pop the question with your gals! Since you’re going to want them by your side every step of the way, we picked out some really, really cute things that your future bridesmaid squad can’t say no to.
1. Write a sweet, personal message to each of your gals in this fun scratch-off card. Price: $4.50+
2. Gift your bridesmaids with a sparkly bottle of wine, and do a good deed at the same time? Yes, please! With every two bottles purchased, One Hope Wine funds a clinical trial for a woman with breast cancer. Price: $59
3. They’re gonna need to drink that wine in something, right? Make it even more personal with gold monogrammed stemless glasses that range from $13-15!
4. Floral robes are something your bridesmaids can use while getting dolled up with you on your wedding day, and even use afterwards. Did we mention how adorable it looks in the getting-ready photos?! It comes in different colors and a range of sizes (XS-L). Price: $68
5. Who doesn’t love a pretty pink nail polish? This Essie gel nail polish looks good on every skin tone and stays for at least 2 weeks! Price: $11.50
6. Bath bombs are just what your girls need to de-stress and relax with after those long days helping you plan your big day! Price: $5
7. Show your #bestie how much you love her with this adorable Kate Spade gold cuff. It comes in the cutest packaging, too! Price: $68
Pretty things before…and pretty things after. Your marriage and wedding likely will be filled with visual delights, from flowers to decor to lighting and more. But we at Weddings in Houston feel that your wedding experience should be filled with beauty, from the moment you say, “Yes,” through all the the years of your marriage.
Attend our I Do! Wedding Soiree on Tuesday, Feb. 28, and find beautiful invitations, wedding stationery and save-the-dates, for the days leading up to your wedding celebration, along with gorgeous gifts for your newlywed home, to ensure that you’re surrounded by beauty and comfort in the days that follow your “I do’s.”
Experience exquisite invitation designs from Isabella Invitations, as well as invitations and fabulous tableware, home items, cookware, barware and more from iconic Houston retailer Bering’s. And make sure to check in with Celebrity China & Cookware for fine china, crystal and superb cookware and kitchen tools. Advance-sale tickets to Houston’s ONLY luxury wedding event are on sale now. Bonus: Purchase your tickets by 11:59 p.m. this Friday, Feb. 24, and you could WIN an incredible $1,000 Hotel Galvez & Spa Weekend Romance Escape!! Our winner will be notified next week, and announced live at the I Do! Wedding Soiree. Don’t miss out!
Top & Bottom Left Photo: Bering’s | Top Right Photo: Celebrity China & Cookware | Bottom Right Photo: Civic Photos, Invitations: Isabella Invitations
In honor of today’s celebration of love and romance, we’ve hand-selected a collection of sweet wedding decor items, accessories and other goodies, all inspired by the colors, symbols and spirit of Valentine’s Day. From bridesmaid invitations to cake toppers, unique style accessories to DIY OMG’s, these pretty little bitties will infuse your day of love with the day of love, whatever day you say, “I do!” Scroll down for details & links! And, from our hearts to yours, happy Valentine’s Day!
1. DIY Will You Be My Bridesmaid Pinata: Coastal Bride 2. DIY Cupid’s Arrow: Nest of Posies
3. Rustic Save-The-Date Magnet: Rustic Love and Wood 4. Red Paper Parasol Umbrella: Paper Lantern Store
5. Gay Wedding Cake Topper: Topper Room 6. Love is Love Wedding Cake Topper: Ngo Creations
7. Gold Tassel Red Necklace: Balushka Paper Floral Artistry 8. Gold Hearts Paper Garlands: The Little Things EV 9. Jute Wine Bag with Chalkboard Label: Cost Plus World Market
Sure, you’re the ones with the wedding gift registry…but that doesn’t mean the gift-giving spirit should only flow one way. Don’t forget to express appreciation to special friends and family members with thank-you tokens and thoughtful hostess gifts (for all those pre-wedding parties and showers), and spread the love far and wide, with well-chosen wedding favors that are way beyond ordinary. We’re gifting you with some of our favorite gift and favor picks, right here! Scroll down for retailers, and happy gifting, loves.
1. Tiff’s Treats Cookies: Tiff’s Treats 2. DGZ Wedding Gold Chocolates: DGZ Weddings 3. Todd Events Butterfly Gift Boxes: Todd Events 4. Todd Events Silver Tray Set: Todd Events 5. My Soapgrams White Rose Soap: My Soapgrams 6. BHLDN Gold Scripted Decanter: BHLDN 7. Sabyasachi for Pottery Barn Trinket Tray Collection: Pottery Barn
Lit candles, cozy blanket… cue the relaxation. We are here to provide you with some aromatherapy—and some retail therapy. Take time to unwind with these hand-picked goodies…perfect for hostess gifts and wedding registries. We’re sure they’ll bring comfort and serenity to your newlywed home sweet home…or any home!
1. Michael Aram ‘Enchanted Garden’ Candle: Michael Aram 2. Michael Aram ‘Enchanted Garden’ Caviar Dish & Spoon: Michael Aram 3. Italian Wool Alpaca Cable Knit Throw: Restoration Hardware 4. Matouk ‘Auberge’ Monogrammed Letter Towel: Kuhl Linscomb 5. Antica Farmacista Damascena Rose, Orris & Oud Bath Salts: Antica Farmacista 6. ‘Louis’ Pet Bed: Restoration Hardware