1. Monique Lhuillier 2. Badgley Mishcka 3. Zuhair Murad 4. Romona Keveza 5. Jenny Packham
The Spring 2016 bridal runway season was all about daring and dramatic silhouettes. Out with the conservative necklines and in with the sheer, va-va-voom plunging necklines! Not sure how to pull off this trend? Take note from designers like Monique Lhuillier, Badgley Mishcka and Zuhair Murad, just to name a few. Styling tip: loose curls and flowy locks will create the ultimate sultry look. Feel daring enough yet? Try on gowns just like these at Houston’s top bridal salons. Happy shopping, lovelies!
Satin and rhinestones and pearls…oh my! Check out these lovely discoveries in bridal fashion, accessories and makeup that we just HAD to share with y’all. If they don’t set your heart aflutter, well then…you may need to check if it’s still beating! Happy shopping, loves.
1. Lucrezia Headpiece: Petite Lumiere 2. Adriana Orsini Lavish Drop Earrings: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria 3. Badgley Mishcka Satin Peep-Toe: Zappos 4. Fall 2015 Collection: Inbal Dror 5. Cantley Clutch: Aldo 5. ‘Catch’ Eye Shadow Palette: Tory Burch 6. Tzarina Crystal Bridal Belt: Jenny Packham
Spring 2016 Bridal Market was by far one of our favorites. Designers had us on our toes with an array of sexy, sheer silhouettes, flirty florals and dramatic, glamorous gowns. Our editors narrowed it down to their top ten favorite looks straight from the runway. Which look is your favorite?
Want to try on these gowns? Check out Houston’s top bridal salons and schedule your appointment today!
1. Jenny Packham 2. Jenny Packham 3. Hayley Paige 4. Blush by Hayley Paige 5. Maggie Sottero 6. Romona Keveza 7. Reem Acra 8. Monique Lhuillier 9. Alon Livne 10. Berta Bridal
Getting ready to spend your honeymoon with your hubby-to-be on the beach? Well, you’re in luck because we’ve picked out this summer’s hottest pieces so you can look like the beach bombshell that you are. Happy shopping, lovelies!
1. Caruso Swimsuit: Violet Lake 2. Escada Joyful Perfume: Sephora 3. Bindya NY Floral Scarf: Chic Tweak 4. Cosmetic Case: LoLo Bag 5. St. Lucia Roses Slip-ons in Magenta: Kanaas ~ 6. Jeannie Simmons Hat: Headcovers
Captivating capelets and intricate, detailed sleeves have made a huge comeback this season, and we are all for it. Check out our faves fresh off the runway that have us swooning. Want to try them on? Schedule your appointment at Houston’s top bridal salons now!
1. Sareh Nouri: Mia Bridal Couture 2. Jim Hjelm: Houston Bridal Gallery, Now & Forever Bridal Boutique, Weddings by Debbie 3. Lusan Mandongus: Brickhouse Bridal 4. Enzoani: Brickhouse Bridal, Paravani Vida, Weddings by Debbie 5. Monique Lhuillier 6. Ines Di Santo: Ivory Bridal Atelier 7. Catherine Deane 8. Ines Di Santo: Ivory Bridal Atelier 9. Winnie Couture: Winnie Couture Houston Flagship Salon