In honor of today’s celebration of love and romance, we’ve hand-selected a collection of sweet wedding decor items, accessories and other goodies, all inspired by the colors, symbols and spirit of Valentine’s Day. From bridesmaid invitations to cake toppers, unique style accessories to DIY OMG’s, these pretty little bitties will infuse your day of love with the day of love, whatever day you say, “I do!” Scroll down for details & links! And, from our hearts to yours, happy Valentine’s Day!
1. DIY Will You Be My Bridesmaid Pinata: Coastal Bride 2. DIY Cupid’s Arrow: Nest of Posies
3. Rustic Save-The-Date Magnet: Rustic Love and Wood 4. Red Paper Parasol Umbrella: Paper Lantern Store
5. Gay Wedding Cake Topper: Topper Room 6. Love is Love Wedding Cake Topper: Ngo Creations
7. Gold Tassel Red Necklace: Balushka Paper Floral Artistry 8. Gold Hearts Paper Garlands: The Little Things EV 9. Jute Wine Bag with Chalkboard Label: Cost Plus World Market
After all of those pre-wedding celebrations, bridal shower preps, luncheons and countless hours that your gals help you plan, it’s time to say thanks. Whether your girls love metallic flash tattoos, dainty jewelry or are makeup junkies, we’ve got you covered with 8 gifts they’ll definitely be swooning over. Happy shopping, lovelies!
1. Daydream Prints Team Bride Flash Tattoos: Daydream Prints 2. Henri Bendel Classic Diamond Cocktail Ring: Henri Bendel Houston Galleria 3. Bauble Bar Jumbo Disk Pendant: Bauble Bar 4. Greenleaf Cashmere Kiss Votive Candle: Greenleaf Gifts 5. Besame Cosmetics Lipstick in 1946 Red Velvet: Sephora 6. Henri Bendel Luxe Pave Orbital Cuff Bracelet: Henri Bendel Houston Galleria 7. Davie & Chiyo Letra Ring Trio: Davie & Chiyo 8. Sisco + Berluti Fly Me To The Moon Stack: Sisco + Berluti
Planning the I Do! Soiree is one of our favorite things to do at Weddings in Houston—especially the swag bags. We had the pleasure of handpicking the finest bridal-related products for our lovely brides that attended the I Do! Soiree at the Four Seasons Hotel Houston. If you have a blemish you want to get rid of, aching heels, oily skin, need an impromptu mani-pedi or even if you have a sweet tooth—we’ve got you covered.
BIG thanks to all of our awesome swag bag sponsors:
We hope all of you enjoyed all the goodies, because we sure did! Sad you missed out? Don’t worry; we’ll catch you at the next I Do! Soiree at The Corinthian on Thursday, February 4, 2016!
Photos: Athena Gun Club & Social Sell
Athena, the Greek goddess of courage, wisdom, and law and justice, seems an apt namesake for Houston’s most sophisticated and woman-friendly shooting range. But Athena Gun Club is so much more than a place to practice one’s marksmanship skills or learn the finer points of handgun safety. Athena Gun Club, is in fact, one of THE coolest spots in town to gather your gals for an exhilarating, inspiring and totally one-of-a-kind bachelorette bash or bridesmaids’ night-out.
Kick off your pre-wedding celebration with a turn in Athena’s dynamic virtual simulator, sprinting through the faux battleground of your choice (Wild West? Sure! Zombies more your cup of tea? They’ve got those, too!). Progress to Athena’s state-of-the-art live fire range, for a high-tech shooting experience that will keep you all fired up, and keep your BFFs smiling BIG. Then relax and relive your tales of target glory over fresh, handcrafted cocktails and delicious bites.
Did we mention that Athena hosts bachelor bashes, rehearsal dinners and engagement parties, too? Now we did.
Grab your spouse-to-be and/or a couple of gun-loving besties (or interested novices), and check out Houston’s hottest gun club for yourself next Tuesday, Sept. 8th, from 6-8 p.m., when Athena hosts a Bridal Open House, including a private tour, 50% off range fees and awesome simulator demonstrations! RSVP here. See you THERE.