Let’s be honest—as much as we love and dream of super high heels for weddings, they’re not always as comfortable as we’d like them to be. That’s why our gals picked out wedding flats and one super adorable pair of low-heeled pumps that are great for both comfort and style. Shop through our faves below, and get ready to dance the night away!
1. These ivory satin Jimmy Choo flats are great for the bride who loves a sleek, chic look with a hint of bling peeking out from beneath her wedding gown.
2. Get ready to dazzle in Badgley Mischka’s showstopping “Gigi” bridal flat, featuring sparkling crystals and delicately scalloped edging. P.S. They’re available in ivory and a blushy-taupe shade that’s great for bridesmaids, too!
3. A feminine hand-beaded flat? Yes, please! These Bella Belle flats are like modern-day glass slippers.
4. Looking for closed-toe romantic heels with a touch of lace? Check out these 2-inch Bella Belle mesh pumps! The lace-up bow is just adorable.
5. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade and created cute sequin sneakers that can take you from your wedding day and beyond!
Coco Chanel said it best, “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” This is so true—especially when it comes to our lovely Houston brides, who always look elegant. Inspired by our local brides, we picked out a collection of key pieces you’ll need to achieve a timeless, elegant look, including a chic ivory Monique Lhuillier gown, a bow clutch and a pair of sparkly Louboutins. Sounds lovely, right? You can get your hands on these fab items at fine local Houston fashion retailers. Happy shopping, xo!
1. Monique Lhuillier Aubrey Gown: Monique Lhuillier 2. Alexis Bittar Encrusted Pearl Drop Earring: Alexis Bittar 3. Simon G. Passion Collection White Gold Engagement Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 4. Christian Louboutin Patinana Open Toe Pump: Nordstrom 5. Kate Spade Wedding Belles Lucinda Clutch: Kate Spade 6. Golden Floral Cake: The Pastry Studio
1. Marco & Maria 2016 Gown: Marco & Maria 2. Oscar de la Renta Swarovski Earrings: Oscar de la Renta 3. La Perla Petit Macrame Slip: La Perla 4. Tess Harriss Designs Something Blue Clutch: Tess Harriss Designs 5. Three Tier Fondant Cake: Earth & Sugar 6. Kashmir Sapphire & Diamond Ring: Zadok Jewelers 7. Sophia Webster Chiara Ice Bridal Sandal: Sophia Webster 8. Munnu Aquamarine Ring: Barneys NY 9. Bella Figura Sea Wash Invitation: Bella Figura
Long gone are the days when traditional white gowns were the only options for brides. Designers like Jenny Packham have introduced gorrrgeous metallic-accented gowns and have instantly become a hit on the runway. It’s true—subtle shine and sophisticated sheen goes a long way. We’ve picked out this season’s hottest metallic-inspired gowns, accessories and cakes, too. So what are you waiting for? Go for the gold, girl.
1. ‘Hermia’ Gown Spring 2016: Jenny Packham 2. My Burberry: Nordstrom 3. Fernando Jorge Earrings: Grange Hall 4. ‘Venice’ Headband: Justine M. Couture 5. Gold & Sugar Flower Cake: Cake Ink 6. ‘Paules’ Gold Sandal: Aldo 7. Bottega Veneta Clutch: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria