In honor of today’s celebration of love and romance, we’ve hand-selected a collection of sweet wedding decor items, accessories and other goodies, all inspired by the colors, symbols and spirit of Valentine’s Day. From bridesmaid invitations to cake toppers, unique style accessories to DIY OMG’s, these pretty little bitties will infuse your day of love with the day of love, whatever day you say, “I do!” Scroll down for details & links! And, from our hearts to yours, happy Valentine’s Day!
1. DIY Will You Be My Bridesmaid Pinata: Coastal Bride 2. DIY Cupid’s Arrow: Nest of Posies
3. Rustic Save-The-Date Magnet: Rustic Love and Wood 4. Red Paper Parasol Umbrella: Paper Lantern Store
5. Gay Wedding Cake Topper: Topper Room 6. Love is Love Wedding Cake Topper: Ngo Creations
7. Gold Tassel Red Necklace: Balushka Paper Floral Artistry 8. Gold Hearts Paper Garlands: The Little Things EV 9. Jute Wine Bag with Chalkboard Label: Cost Plus World Market
Sparkle and shine with our Editor’s Picks for this year’s most coveted chandelier earrings. P.S. You can try on your fave gems at local Houston jewelers!
1. Penny Preville Diamond & Pearl Earrings: Donoho’s Jewellers 2. Rose Cut & Round Diamond Chandelier Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 3. Pear Shaped Diamond Drop Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 4. Sapphire & Diamond Earrings: Peran & Scannell 5. Penny Preville Diamond Earrings: Donoho’s Jewellers 6. Casa Reale 18K Yellow Gold & White Diamond Earrings: Peran & Scannell 7. Diamond Deco Earrings: Zadok Jewelers 8. Diamond & Rose Gold Drop Earrings: Zadok Jewelers
Coco Chanel said it best, “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” This is so true—especially when it comes to our lovely Houston brides, who always look elegant. Inspired by our local brides, we picked out a collection of key pieces you’ll need to achieve a timeless, elegant look, including a chic ivory Monique Lhuillier gown, a bow clutch and a pair of sparkly Louboutins. Sounds lovely, right? You can get your hands on these fab items at fine local Houston fashion retailers. Happy shopping, xo!
1. Monique Lhuillier Aubrey Gown: Monique Lhuillier 2. Alexis Bittar Encrusted Pearl Drop Earring: Alexis Bittar 3. Simon G. Passion Collection White Gold Engagement Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 4. Christian Louboutin Patinana Open Toe Pump: Nordstrom 5. Kate Spade Wedding Belles Lucinda Clutch: Kate Spade 6. Golden Floral Cake: The Pastry Studio
You’ve found the one. Now, it’s time to send subtle (or not-so-subtle) hints and seal the deal with a unique ring that speaks true to your style. We handpicked stunning one-of-a-kind engagement rings that’ll have everyone swooning, for sure. P.S. We’ve got news for you—you can try on some of these rings at local Houston jewelers! You can thank us later. Happy shopping, y’all.
1. Rose Gold & White Diamond Band: Peran & Scannell 2. Simon G. Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 3. JB Star Marquise Round Cut Diamond Band: Zadok Jewelers 4. Cathy Waterman Wheat-Frame Ring: Barneys NY 5. Nazarelle Ring: Nazar’s Fine Jewelry 6. A. Jaffe Pink & Gold Double Halo Diamond Setting: Donoho’s Jewellers 7. Precision Set Diamond Bands: Donoho’s Jewellers 8. Pink Oval Cut Diamond Ring: Zadok Jewelers 9. Simon G. Fabled Collection White Gold Ring: Shannon Fine Jewelry 10. Claire Pettibone Versailles Ring: Trumpet & Horn
If you’re a vintage-lovin’ bride-to-be who can’t live without rustic-inspired decor and would rather wear a pair of cowboy boots than heels—you’re gonna love our picks for picture-perfect, elegant-yet-easygoing wedding style with a distinctive Western vibe. Happy planning, lovelies!
1. Oscar de la Renta Swarovski Crystal Branch Necklace: Saks Fifth Avenue Houston Galleria 2. Julie Song Ink Coral Charm Suite: Julie Song Ink 3. Claire Pettibone Maybelle Gown: Claire Pettibone 4. Suzanne Kalan Rose Gold Aqua Ring: Suzzane Kalan 5. Bouquet: Plants N’ Petals 6. Lucchese Averill Boots: Lucchese 7. Castleberry Hill Studio Garden Greenery Stickers: Castleberry Hill Studio 8. Four Tier Vanilla-Rasberry and Chocolate Cake: Susie’s Cakes & Confections