So you’re engaged. Congratulations! What better way to commemorate the occasion than with a fun engagement photo shoot with your photographer. You could use these pictures to announce your engagement to the world, use your favorite pictures on Save the Date cards, use them on your wedding website and so much more.
But really, the best part in our opinion is the shoot itself. Planning it with your photographer, choosing the location(s) and the outfits and then getting dressed for it is so much fun. You and your fiancé could make a day of it and visit some of your favorite spots and hangouts, and have multiple outfit changes to suit your mood and tell the story of “you”. An engagement shoot is the perfect time to let your personalities shine as there are no rules to follow. From casual to chic and formal, you can have it all!
We rounded up some of our favorite dresses and accessories for engagement pictures and are certain you’ll love them too! Best of all, you’ll enjoy wearing them again and again. Check them out and get inspired by these five glamorous engagement shoot outfit ideas!
1. Fanciful In Floral: High-Low Floral Tulle Halter Dress With Rose Gold Diamond Earrings and Crystal Ankle-Wrap Heels
2. Bold in Black: Sequin Brocade Plunging V-Neck Cocktail Dress With Black Diamond Cuff and Ankle-Tie Black Heels
3. Glamorous in Green: Keyhole Wrap Midi Dress With a Cushion Cut Green Zircon Ring and Silver Metallic Crystal Heels
4. Breathtaking in Black: Draped Long Dress With Versace Gold Chain Wallet and Transparent Ankle-Strap Pumps
5. Shimmer in Sparkles: Metallic Open Back Dress With Spear Dangle Earrings and Silver Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps
We hope you were inspired by these 5 glamorous engagement shoot outfit ideas! Check out our “Engagement Photography” Pinterest board for more engagement shoot photo inspiration and our photographers who can make your engagement shoot fun, creative and memorable.